Search results for query: *

1. ...... Skimrish closes if someone leaves the warmup...

People generally leave skirmish when the match either glitches or they don't like that there are strong players on the enemy team. To some degree it's the community's way of dealing with broken features.
  2. Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

There are players in multiplayer who have minimized their character size, they seem to run faster than larger sized characters. There are players who can swing their two handed weapon faster than one handed axe or sword or can block hits easily from lef or right.
    Those who play small chars like that trade difficulty to hit for less reach. Tall is still generally the meta.
    They aren't faster they just use a faster class or put their weapons away.
    There's somewhat exploity stuff and skill that can make a weapon swing faster.
    Actual cheats don't do these things and focus on auto blockers and radar etc.
  3. Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

Considering some events make 4 maps a month it's bad Taleworlds can't even do 1 a year.
  4. Any plans to stop back capping?

As for Azyar Stronghold my experience is that Defenders can win and do quite regularly. The problem is that the Attackers will always and only win if they backcap E and F before the forward flags because the spawnpoints when EFG are still on are much better for defenders than attackers. This creates an ugly dynamic where the players who know about this only concentrate on the back flags while knowing that the players who try to capture/defend the intuitive way are actually hurting their team in the early stages of the game. I think in this case the map really needs to be tweaked.

Another thing that is annoying about back capping in Bannerlord is that a single sneaker can force a whole team into panic. In Warband the capture speed depended on th enumber of players capturing, causing a difference between a single sneaker and a big breakthrough. Also havin just a single flag made the game flow more naturally around defensive map features while the many flags of Bannerlord ofthen stand in positions where it makes no sense for any side to wait for a prolonged time.

I think that Harrisons idea of enabling certain map features only when certain flags have been captured is quite appealing and it would make sense that for example ladders in the inside of the castle only appear when the attackers have already advanced so far.

One thing that doesn't adress back capping per se but rather map balance in general would be to have the game keep a statistic for each map on how long it took to capture it, or if not captured then how many flags the attackers managed to take. The winner would then be the side that beats the medium performance on that map. Would require a bit of work but should keep the winrate as close as possible to 50% no matter how imbalanced a map is.
    I think they changed Ayzar at some point and moved the GFE spawns back.
    As for enabling map features that is a thing some community map makers have done.
  5. Can not connect to the servers

You might want to check the other similar thread which was created just before this, it has a solution.
  6. Matchmaking: suggestion to add opportunity to change the team IN CASE of quantitative imbalance 💔

How would that work with the ranking system and would people like it.
  7. Matchmaking mmr does not work

It does seem like I always lose more rating when I lose then gain when I win, at least twice as much.
  8. JUST 3 TDM MAPS FOREVER?

Siege usually has more numbers and don't forget about events. But yes TDM should have more maps and they are fairly simple so I don't see why TW doesn't make them or host a community competition to make one.
  9. Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

The only times that guy actually plays is when he's being racist.
  10. Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

It's kind of amusing to see archer spammers yeeting themselves out of existence cuz they're too used to not having to aim in order to get kills. I'm hoping that this will push the less accurate players into playing infantry, but part of me also half-expects an increase in archer play, since less melee units = lower chances of team damage
    It'll make siege less infuriating not just in less shooting into melee but also less useless archers. That or the archers will just eat the reflective damage.
  11. Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

If the enemy team has a disproportionate number of archers, you are either an archer yourself in which case, click heads better or if insist on playing a melee unit, enjoy being a free kill. If you lose the ability to spawn as an archer if that unit type is being spammed, you're effectively removed from play due to your inability to do anything beyond "die to arrow spam"

You seem to think that somehow makes for a balanced game.
    What gamemode(s) do you play that have this experience?
  12. Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

what are you doing, shooting the hooves of a horse running away from you at full speed while walking backwards, using the weakest bow there is?
    Cata horses can take damage from a bow in the mid teens and have 250 health. If you factor in misses as you aren't hitting a moving target at variable distance 15 times in a row that's a lot of arrows.
  13. Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

It can often take upwards of half your quiver to kill a horse without hunter. So no archers are not the solution to enemy cav unless they are defended by spears very well.
  14. Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

Hard disagree.What about spears, poacher perks for ranged, javelins, counter cav? I find them more than enough to massacre cav in any game mode. And in siege cav is useless
    No cav is OP and really easy if you play TDM or Battle and use cav it's just not really a challenge.
  15. Nerf cavalry in Multiplayer

If you want to play multiplayer with balanced cavalry then join the calradic campaign.
  16. Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

If clans are coordinating to ruin matches why do we never really see clans all go one side.
  17. Minor color inconvinience in new update

I think there's a tag in game used for each piece of equipment in the xmls that colours equipment to the faction. TW has this tag off for most equipment.
  18. Any plans to stop back capping?

Right now defenders are at a huge disadvantage in siege. With some maps like Ayzar strong hold almost never seeing a defender win because of it. It's clearly not intended design as it makes siege incredibly frustrating as defenders. I recorded the winners of 28 sieges of the official siege...
  19. Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

I think it's great but for public servers you need to have more punishments for team killing.
    Perhaps make team damage especially for ranged mostly reflective.
Back
Top Bottom