Search results for query: *

1. King Edric

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

I've been following this mod since 2013 (0.5 version) and after all these years of insane work for all the updates you lads deserve a praise of being among the best modders for warband. Perisno is definitely in my top 3 warband mods without a doubt and god knows how many hours i've sunken into it on my various playthroughs. It's been a pleasure to be a tiny part of this awesome world you guys made. Cheers and thanks for everything!  :grin:

Also perisno for bannerlord when? :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:
  2. King Edric

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

dead in the water
  3. King Edric

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Imo i doubt that 1.0 will be released before march 2020
  4. King Edric

SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

cannot bloody wait for a release!
  5. King Edric

Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

they have been in the game since version 0.5 and 0.6 and they are from another mod, so i dont see a problem imo
  6. King Edric

Thanks mate! Good to be back :3
  7. King Edric

imo i wouldn't fix it as it's quite funny
  8. King Edric

Exactly, this mod and Light and Darkness are one of the best mods out there. It's a shame there aren't many storyline based mods  :dead:
  9. King Edric

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but later on in my game every group of those disciples of invidius attacked no matter the fact I outnumbered them massively, it got kinda annoying not gonna lie, especially when their smaller groups of like 20 people were catching up to me and engaging.
  10. King Edric

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Flordemel said:
    ST01 said:
    Hey!

I just have two quick questions.

1. Is it possible to recruit Realm of The Falcon units at all? I've heard some people say you can recruit them from cities, but I've never been able to.

2. Can dragons be used as mounts by the player? If so, how?

Edit: After playing some more, I also ran into issues trying to get Skyfall from Zeladeck. It might just be because I've already done the Illica Falki quest, but I can't take him prisoner or get his weapon. Also, I took a quest about Nibor Hood that seems bugged; someone told me to find him at a village, but he's nowhere to be found. Finally, is King Rafklazan still a part of the mod, I can't find him anywhere (it could just be that I need to wait for him to spawn again).

Thanks! Amazingly fun mod!

2. Dragons have the unique flag meaning that they will never show up in the stores or looting pool. However, you can ride one on the battlefield if you meet the requirements (riding 10).
    or you can marry princess birgit and steal the dragon from her inventory  :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:
  11. King Edric

Magnificent job you have done good sir! Everything looks really damn good and I honestly can't wait for a new update to explore new stuff which you added in. Keep it up :grin:
  12. King Edric

Eyegrim is impossible to beat in new update

I do agree on limiting his party size and maybe lower his spawn rate, I took him down in my game and he came back in like 30 or so days.
  13. King Edric

Eyegrim is impossible to beat in new update

Flazz said:
    UndeadDuke said:
    Well, Eyegrim doesn't invade with 8k army and instant plans of sacking the nearest city. There is a time period in which player is able to take some measures and prevent him for becoming unstoppable. Now when you know what a threat he can be if ignored, it is a good motivation to deal with his army as soon as possible right after spawn notification. The only real problem in his army are Revenants, and he can't restore them from alive party members so once you are done with these, you can turn next rounds in your favor quite easily.

This isn't an option if he spawns quickly after starting a new game. In my current save, he was at 8k troops before I could even do anything. I didn't have any ability to stop him before he became absurdly powerful. Yeah, sure, late in the game you can just kill him very quickly, but that isn't an option if he immediately spawns while you're useless against everything.
    Not sure for how long did you allow him to run around and get those 8k troops, he couldn't have gotten those troops in like two weeks in game. That being said he spawned in my game yesterday (Day 200) and I easily lured him into Rasmus after like 20 or so days after he spawned (Eyegrim at this point had about 700 units) and defeated him. Now, the fight was tough as he fields a bunch of really powerful cavalry units, but I only had like 130 troops of my own with not too many elites mixed in with mid-tier troops and Rasmus had 700 troops of his own. With an elite army together with a friendly spawn or a marshalled force he can be dealt with. I think ya got really unlucky with how many prisoners was he able to acquire  :shock:
  14. King Edric

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Plasquar said:
    That doesn't really answer my question tho.
    They never really do answer the questions about release and updates here :razz: (not complaining btw)
  15. King Edric

Beautiful! Nice work especially on the Swangarde crest  :grin: :party:
Back
Top Bottom