Search results for query: *

• Users: panic
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress couchable crafted warrazor

Summary:couchable crafted warrazor How to Reproduce:crafted polearm with bent warrazor head, with extra long pine shaft ( i think sorry) if you play around with pressing the couch button just as you switch to this weapon, it will unequip your weapon and equip your shield. You can now equip the...
  2. Cavalry stair climbing

If taleworlds removes this most obvious MB feature of MB I will rmove myself
  3. West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

gettyimages-72339001.jpg
  4. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

w/e bro i can do upside down pull ups while reciting the nastiest verses youve ever seen in caldaria written in some language you dont even remember lmao go home bro
    real upside down pullups bro you cant do ****
  5. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

i have self-moderated my post
    (Thanks Marnid)
  6. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Single accomplishment, yes. Most important thing to happen in warband, Also yes.

Silence you silver metaled loser
    whatever dude ive already ft7 you 100 times over in my head while doing push ups in caldaria while conjouring how youre going to dookie yourself in the end from the beginning dude get out of here
  7. Looking for the official Lore of the franchise and Early versions of the game

Warband was not altered much in terms of the "story" from the original MB other than multiplayer and adding sarranids.The story was only really added to, with not much in the way of anything you would have missed from the MB. I dont recall any backstory about Zendar and would love to hear from anyone about so much. One thing from MB that was de-glazed from WB was that there were parties of "black knights" that were the toughest units and would roam around caldaria. There is some lore added to Caldaria that you can read in the "custom battle" menu when selecting the different hero's but that was introduced from Warband it is unknown to me if those legends were in the developer's mind's eye pre-Warband.
  8. Definitive NA Tier List (No contest/no bias)

hello fellow na gamers i also have list i make
    a. cream chees
    b. jalapano (x:cool:
    c. bacon
  9. [WNL8] Free Agents

Name: PANIC
    TaleWorlds:https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/panic.476125/
    Steam:n/a
    Preferred Class:prefer cav/inf
  10. [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

aybe its because im a cav player but I always have my game barely audible, the sounds in this game are ****ing annoying.
    You'll love the new warband psi trance deathstep music video I'm working on
  11. Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Irregardless of Bannerlords birth, is anyone here celebrating Warbands waning moon? Would be interested in getting a squad together and plaing some Warband. If theres any disagreements to this notion as Balion Mercenaries I hereby declare the Balion Bandits anyone interested?

oh and btw i escaped the BDSM's security "holding cells" which really was just the utility closet of a Waffle House with a bare mattress, bottles of waffle syrup, and butter. Im not sure what kind of security was going on though, my dissoaciative personality was in control and i dont remember any of the ordeal but I'll be sure to say the methods are unsound

(oh **** marnid sorry for double post I hate to make your day miserable)
  12. Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

I was a Balion Mercenary before it was cool to be a Balion. Also proudly served as a Sergeant of the Guard. That you do not know who I am is not a testament to your ignorance or my lack of skill but is testament to the fact that I can be any body, anywhere, any time and that usually means I am nowhere to be found. I am the personification of menacing brutality and also frustration.

Also nobody was buying shields for archers in competitive NA until I suggested so in a match so I also am a revolutionary genius-level logistician.
  13. Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Considering I'm not on the roster I can say with absolute impunity that without a doubt never has there ever been in the history of souls a Balion without one except on Soulless Sundays.
  14. Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

The last remnants of the ragged group of mercenaries finally met their match in a 8v8 against a group of scantily clad Sword Sisters who used the might of their feminine powers to put down once and for all the menace of Caldradria that was the Balion Mercenaries. May the God's have mercy on their wretched souls.
  15. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Who are you what do you want and how much do you want to never come back here ever again
  16. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Nigerian said:
    panic said:
    I'll never forget chambering Vani on his helmetless blonde hair on ruins by the wall fort side.

Sad that's the highlight of your life.
    froget you i have many highlights in my life you jerk!
    and several highlighters ill highlight your eyeballs so you can play better scrub
Back
Top Bottom