Search results for query: *

1. InventoryLockTracker is now internal? How to access inventory locks?

Changing the line to:

Code:
    IEnumerable<string> locks = Campaign.Current.GetCampaignBehavior<ViewDataTracker>().InventoryGetLocks();

fixed the problem. Many thanks to @order_without_power !!
  2. InventoryLockTracker is now internal? How to access inventory locks?

I am attempting to update the AutoTrader mod (again) and I think I have everything fixed up, except for one error: IEnumerable<string> locks = null; Campaign.Current.GetCampaignBehavior<IInventoryLockTracker>().GetLocks(); gives me a CS0122 error, inaccessable do to protection level. I find...
  3. Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

I am patiently waiting for the game to be released, and hoping that the Prophesy of Pendor crew will make PoP for Bannerlord. I could never go back to vanilla Warband after playing PoP.

Perhaps I have more experience waiting for games? I waited a very long time for Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries to come out, and much of that wait I had given up hope that there would ever be another Mechwarrior Mercs... To be honest, I would rather have an early access game where I at least know there is some development going on than have nothing at all.

I played a lot of bannerlord already (200+ hours) and feel I have gotten my money's worth out of it, any more updates / fixes / patches / new mods that come about are a bonus, although I would appreciate a final release version :wink:
  4. How the hell do I get high tier armor?

People get all mad when you tell them to do that. I think it's like psyco effect like whenever a person plays a game like this for a long time and doesn't figure out easy things to do on thier own, then when told it's a reaction like 'oh that's CHEAP, it's Cheezy, It's an exploit". But whatever they do on thier own is just "that's how you play the game".

They changed it so it can be sold by the store now(some versions ago). I've seen the max body armor in store, not sure it a more expensive one exists somehow though.

I've seen enough high cost items to think they didn't change anything from 1.6 to 1.6.1, but I if they did it should be in the patch notes. Then again they do seem to leave some stuff out of patch notes, or it could be oversight. Better go havest some spouses!
    Not gonna lie, I totally stole my wife's armor ? She's governing a town, not like she needs it!
  5. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Adding in MCM didn't make a difference with the menu sliders.

I've looked through the files related to the config menu, and I am so far unable to figure out how exactly one of the settings is defined as a slider or checkbox, etc. I am sure I am overlooking it. Haven't been able to find much on Gauntlet UI, probably looking in the wrong places.
  6. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

The invisible sliders seems to be a problem with MCM. The author is working on it.
    Ah, I see. I don't have MCM installed at the moment, I will try reinstalling and see if the problem persists. I had removed it for testing purposes and never reinstalled.
  7. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Looks like changing to OnSessionLaunched fixed the crashing problem! Thanks for you suggestions order_without_power and Spinozart1!

Still a couple of little bugs to work out... The "Automatically Trade Wares" menu option appears twice, and the "AutoTrader Options" opens and settings can be changed but the sliders are invisible (https://prnt.sc/1npj4vs).

Progress has been made, and I am really thrilled. Thanks again!

EDIT: I fixed the double menu entry. There were 2 separate classes, one for adding the menu when a new game is created and one for when a game is loaded. I got rid of the NewGame, since I figured both new games and loading saves launch a session. That worked, now to figure out the settings menu wierdness :smile:
  8. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

You are trying to update the mode "Autotrader" right?
    I have checked on the nexus page and could see that localization files cause CTD. I guess you tried this already.

In the above log I can see that the mod is trying to add new menu options and dialogues using "OnGameLoaded".
    Since 1.6.1, something changed with how are called some of the menus.
    I was using "OnSessionLaunched" for some of the menu options of my mod but it stopped working with last update.
    I reported it here and Dejan suggested me to use "OnGameLoaded" and "OnNewGameCreated" instead.
    Unfortunately none of them worked for me and I had to "redesign" that part of my mod...

I can't really tell without checking how Autotrader is calling the menus, but if it is adding the menu options to only "town" and "village" then you may try to use "OnSessionLaunched" in your case.
    Correct, autotrader.
    It's calling OnNewGameCreated and OnGameLoaded. I will try changing to OnSessionLaunched and report back :smile:
  9. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Okay, thanks for the suggestions, will give it a shot tonight!
  10. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Still crashing with this. From what I can tell, the correct stuff is being passed to the AddGameMenuOption... I don't know what else I can try at this point.

VS gives me this error when I debug the updated DLL against Bannerlord:

The thread 0x4224 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException' occurred in TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll
    The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Crash portion of log file:

Code:
    at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.GetStackTraceStr(Int32 skipCount)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignGameStarter.AddGameMenuOption(String menuId, String optionId, String optionText, OnConditionDelegate condition, OnConsequenceDelegate consequence, Boolean isLeave, Int32 index, Boolean isRepeatable)
    at AutoTrader.TradeBehavior.AddDialogAndGameMenus(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
    at AutoTrader.TradeBehavior.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
    at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
    at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick(Single dt)
  11. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

It's in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client and the method is in TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.Screen.
    Thanks a bunch. I thought I had searched the Bannerlord folder for that particular DLL but evidently not.

The mod still crashes, but at least I have fixed all the errors listed in Visual Studio. Many thanks!
  12. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Oh geez. I hope it really is that simple of a solution ?

Thanks, will check it out tonight.
  13. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Apparently the errors I am dealing with in VisualStudio existed in 1.6.0 also, since I reverted to 1.6.0 on steam and the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll doesn't exist in that version either. Strange. I did fix quite a few other errors in the file, will try to force compile the dll and see if it works.
  14. changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 - No More TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll?

Hi folks, I am attemping to update a mod that is no longer working. I am having trouble fixing an error; GameStateScreen seem to no longer exist, which was in TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.Screen in the file TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll The issue is...
  15. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

Go into your steam library, open the Bannerlord folder and then the Modules folder. Delete any folders that are NOT the following:

-SandBox
    -StoryMode
    -CustomBattle
    -Native
    -SandBoxCore

I have found that sometimes just having mod folders in there will mess things up, even if they are not enabled.
  16. How do I award a vassal a fief?

It's not yet implemented, but there is a mod called DiplomacyReworked that will let you gift a fief to a vassal.
  17. Resolved BUG e.1.1.0 Crashing after bandit hideout

Found the issue which causes this, it's the Tier3 trade perks.
    You'll have to use a mod to export your character and remove all the trade perks beyond Tier 2 then import it back in.
    Should fix it.

Thanks, worked for me too. I only removed the tier 3 perk (I left perks above that tier alone). It must have something to do with the price coloring on the left side of the trade/loot screen.
  18. Changing Policy Influence Effects

I have no idea if this makes any sense, but I read in some comments about another mod loading before the native modules... I believe the solution was to add the native modules as dependencies so your mod would load only after those.

I know zip about modding this game so take what I say with a grain of salt :wink:
  19. Too Many Lords in the Last Settlements of the Factions

Perhaps you could roam the area outside their city and pick them off one by one

That's what I did to Battania. They had a really strong garrison that I couldn't siege... I was picking off the lords one by one and sieged them when most of them were out of the town.

They tried to gang up on me (twice) while I was sieging their only town. Beat them down, then kept siege going. The town eventually sallied out, I beat them (quite the battle!!) and took the town. All of the lords who had attacked me while I was sieging were actually in the town dungeon after I took the town.
Back
Top Bottom