Search results for query: *

• Users: Askey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Askey

In Progress MP EU Siege

The server is hanging on the loading screen just before the match starts. We are free to join and leave but the match is not starting. Additionally, when do you guys actually plan on fixing these servers - are you even bothered that they are unstable?
  2. Askey

Resolved Siege EU Down

Siege EU server down as of 21:30 UK time.
  3. Askey

Castle Cash Sink

I mainly play Multiplayer, and have generally avoided Singleplayer (I dislike half-baked features). But recently downloaded the "Serve as a Soldier" mod, something that was really important to me setting up a character in Warband. My character recently received a castle (his first fief) and he...
  4. Askey

Resolved EU Siege Server down

Summary: EU Server is down
  5. Askey

The Class System was Introduced so they could Monetize on the Skins

Its pretty clear playing the new class system (especially with the introduction of grindable skins) that the reason why they changed (from Warband) to this system was to monetize on this from the beginning. Funnily enough the perk system looks like it makes up for the lack of customization. The...
  6. Askey

Skins - Should the current ones really cost ingame currency?

Shouldn't the skins currently available for ingame currency be free, especially if they can be found in Single Player? Its not like it required extra developer time away from their current vision (and they aren't exactly unique), they just ported them over from SP? Am I missing something? My...
  7. Askey

Is There a Way To Report When A Server Is Down

Is there an official way to report a downed server? Personally only prefer playing on the Siege (EU) server and it has a habit of randomly crashing and disappearing from the server list. This can last over an hour before it reappears again. Not a large fan of the TDM mosh-pit mode, Captain or...
  8. Askey

Kingdom Banners

At the moment individual Lord banners in the game are forgettable, bland and seem to blend into one and the other because they are the same colour. I honestly couldn't put a Lords face to his banner. They all might as well have one generic banner for each Kingdom for all the Lords at the moment...
  9. Askey

Light Crossbow (Skill Requirement 0) - Solved

Recently I created a new character with the idea of making a mercenary company. All would be crossbow men and we would support different armies of a particular faction. I noticed that with the current crossbows you need a skill of 20. So I farmed exp in practice fights over and over until I...
  10. Askey

No Campaign - No Invite From Marshal

My selected faction is France, but ive noticed that after 70 days or so (when I joined the faction), I haven't been invited to a campaign by the marshal, am I missing something? Or is it by chance, that the current Marshal is utterly defensive... Has anyone else experienced this? EDIT-Aye the...
Back
Top Bottom