Search results for query: *

• Users: Te-Ryn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Te-Ryn

Im curious as to when it started becoming an industry standard to let unpaid people(modders) fixing their games for you?

All i ever see is people these days when it comes to games with mod-able content/games is saying "Just let the modders fix it"! It seems to me that any game that has the ability to be modded has severe issues with proper QA and testing and pisspoor programming. I feel like im just conspiracy...
  2. Te-Ryn

Two biggest problems for me in 1.3 beta.

I got all the way to day 475 and started my own kingdom. Lets say i save my games in a format of Bob1, Bob2, Bob3 etcetc. My day 475 save was on Bob6. Had to go to bed last night. So exited the game. This morning i try to load up the Bob6 save. Crashes to desktop. Auto save at the time was like...
  3. Te-Ryn

REQ: Could we in the future get a "Auto EQ Companions" option when in our inventory or after a battle?

This is obviously not super important but would be really nice. You could even make it so each of the 4 weapons slots are selectable and we could select what class of weapon we would want in that slot. But id love for companions to auto select the best upgrade for themselves out of the loot...
  4. Te-Ryn

My ideas to counter the Kingdom/Empire snowballing problem!

Right now they dont use food if you arent attached to them, they will travel around broke and without food and it doesnt seem to play a part. If you are attached they just take your food. Ive joined an army that immediately started eating my food which means they have been out of food before i...
  5. Te-Ryn

Just a quick video showing that you can actually get high end weapons and armors in game, they are just rare.

Just a quick video showing that they do exist in game.(Waiting on HD quality to finish processing at time of posting this thread) If you want them just edit the engine_config.txt file and find cheat_mode = 0, change it to 1 save and load the game and go into your inventory and viola. All the...
  6. Te-Ryn

Castle Production -1? Anyone know how to fix this or is this a bug?

Base production is +13 but says i have -1 overall. Is this bugged or am i missing something? Both of the villages bound to it have not been raided in a very long time, both produce cow's....maybe thats why?
  7. Te-Ryn

Simple Request: Please do not allow time to proceed while this window/screen/battle report is still up.

Time still passes after a fight happens and this screen is up. Its also proceeds in the fast speed.
  8. Te-Ryn

Small Request: When leaving castles/towns/villages/sieges/fights please do not auto set time speed to fast.

Its so irritating, please change this to pause until we decide where and what we want to do.
  9. Te-Ryn

So uh, im not hording horse i swear! Heres to the war with Khergit and the endless supply of horses!

If you need horses and dont have the money...just go attack Khergit faction. lol
  10. Te-Ryn

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

I mean seriously my choices of spouse is ugly or even uglier. Dont get me started on every male(edit: and female) NPC regardless of factional culture looking either like a old grizzly white dude or young grumpy white dude. Wheres our cultural diversity? Just FYI, im white.
  11. Te-Ryn

Mount And Blade II: The LoadingscreenLord.

Holy effing crap. The loading screens have loading screens. I play on an overclocked I7-9700k (4.6ghz OC), 32gb ddr4, 2070 Super, installed on a 1tb Samsung ssd and while they are pretty quick to load, the sheer amount of loading screen is just out of hand. I got into multiple big fights with...
  12. Te-Ryn

Resolved Small Annoyance that needs fixing: "Lord JimBob has created an Army".....

Let me make this here human player auto path to me no matter what they are doing. Currently sitting in a castle or town? No problem when you do finally leave I'll teleport you the distance you would of covered had you left when I formed my army. Currently running away from a 6 bazillion troop...
  13. Te-Ryn

Small Annoyance that needs fixing: "Lord JimBob has created an Army".....

Let me make this here human player auto path to me no matter what they are doing. Currently sitting in a castle or town? No problem when you do finally leave I'll teleport you the distance you would of covered had you left when I formed my army. Currently running away from a 6 bazillion troop...
  14. Te-Ryn

Ya i get its EA but seriously the bugs.....wow the bugs.

I know what EA is, ive played EA, ive played Ark's EA for years. I know to expect bugs, gamebreaking bugs, bugs that stop you in your tracks and have to start from scratch. Im just surprised that for a game being in development for 8+ years would have so many blatantly obvious bugs within the...
  15. Te-Ryn

Bug: Alot of Infinite Loading Screens.

Im noticing alot of these happening. From trying to talk to a NPC straight from town menu or trying to access a Sea Raider Hideout. Only way to fix is to ctrl alt delete and close the game and then restart. Happens again and again.
  16. Te-Ryn

Sea Raider Hideout - Infinite Loading Screen.

So theres a Sea Raider hideout near a town, i wait until nightfall to attack and when i try to start the battle all i get is an infinite loading screen. 8(
  17. Te-Ryn

Something thats always bugged me...The timeline/Timescale/Timelapse

In M&B I the timeline is so weird. Its not so much the actual timeline but the scale/timelapse. What looks and feels like months and years is really only days and weeks. Want to siege a castle...6 hours to build siege engines/mechanics Time stands still while in battles. Crossing the world...
Back
Top Bottom