Search results for query: *

1. This was a joke when it was written, now it is an optimistic estimate...

yeah don't rush it telltale u make good games right?
  2. I believe in you Telltale, don't give up on us!

Please don't rush this, you have all the time in the world.I'm proud of what you all achieved untill now, and what you showed us untill now.Makes me cry  :cry:
  3. When is the open beta?

It's not an open beta, it's just closed beta...

Open beta is open to anyone and everyone

Even if they said that they will transform this closed beta to an open one there will not be because open beta is open to EVERYONE which i doubt there will be...
  4. Warband 10th Highest Reviewed Game Of All Time in Steam

KhergitLancer99 said:
    It actually shares the 10th place with Grimm.
    https://steamdb.info/stats/gameratings/

Bravo Taleworlds well deserved.

But now the question is, will the Bannerlord beat it ?

Because judging from the angry peasants in steam comments I highly doubt it no matter how good the game will be.

The problem is the game will never be out :smile:)))
  5. Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

Doğacan said:
    ~Lawrence~ said:
    It is hard not to blame some people though. Taleworlds messed up and annouced this game way too early. Have been pretty quiet on the process of the game, the current state, and what stage they were in (until this/last year). I get why some people are pissed. There aren't very many good games being released and we all want to play bannerlord, but the way the taleworlds team has been filling us in on the game has been near disaster until last year. Its been over 7 years now; however, people should not act entitled demanding the game - it will be done when it is done, but that does not mean people have to be positive or happy towards TW.

The point is, why would you complain to the company when you know very well that Taleworlds love their game like it's their baby? In my opinion, if you have not been in the studio with the team, you should not speak about the (lack of) workrate. What I know for sure though, is that Taleworlds will do their best to give us the best Mount&Blade sequel that is possible, and that alone leaves me with no worries.

Then will shall see,but i do not have any expectations...
  6. Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

Vakhtang said:
    It's a damn game people.
    As if you'd much prefer hitting up some randoms instead of your friends/people you know to hang out with.  :facepalm:
    Not to mention you have nothing to do with the company work wise.

:ohdear: waaah I've put many hours into life, I now deserve all kinds of **** handed to me solely because of that fact.

What's even funnier is that by saying you deserve this because of this and that compared to someone else actually has the same exact baseline you'd "accuse" TW of.

No, it's not.It's more like dev blogs to me...
  7. Yet another idea

Release this
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which troops has mace on them?
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

what is the best way to make money in 7.1?
  10. War

Everyone declares war against my kingdom and i'm king for i don't know 200 days now .I can't defend my kingdom against all factions ,what can i do it is because of my reputation i have -400 rep???(i mean i can defend but it will be hard cause i have 800 troops of only vikingr/danish...
  11. [Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Name: Nixter
    Reason: I know enough this game already(meaning warband).I played many times before , played many mods before and vanilla, expert in one handed and shield and two handed weapons , throwing weapons , horse archery.
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

The Nights Watch quest is bugged out my dialogue on exploring not updating...and i can't continue
  13. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I can't recruit from anywhere , in all the villages i don't have the option to recruit people and in towns if i attempt to recruit "nobody wants to join you" please help me...i can't play this game without any soldiers...

i have my own village and i can't recruit even from there PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
  14. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

I can't recruit from anywhere , in all the villages i don't have the option to recruit people and in towns if i attempt to recruit "nobody wants to join you" please help me...i can't play this game without any soldiers...
  15. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

The siege of Qohor is buggy

I attempted to take the Qohor but i failed because the siege tower didn.t had a ramp to allow my units to climb...
Back
Top Bottom