Search results for query: *

1. AULeonidas

Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

Bring battle servers to EA. There are good players there that are worth battling against. Give them the attention they deserve, Talesworld.
  2. AULeonidas

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

I popped in out of the blue, Hello i am Leonidas, was just a suggestion of whether or not you developer/s were thinking about implementing a duel catagory that includes mmr system, i think it could be an interesting feature of the mod but whether its possible or not, its a well thought out idea.
  3. AULeonidas

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Signed. Pls make Australia great again, talesworld. If you did it for warband you can do it again!
  4. AULeonidas

{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

2:52 PM - Leo: hey ima just say you got lucky earlier
  5. AULeonidas

jeez terrorbite that problem solving at the end there was overwhelming lol
  6. AULeonidas

underestimating us isn't the brightest thing to do until you've faced us properly
  7. AULeonidas

NA/EU player can last in a fight for only around 30 seconds max from what i've seen countless of times in your duel servers. Not that much competition in the EU community if no one over there can actually block lol..
  8. AULeonidas

Golradir said:
    but all c-rpg players are bad though
    :shifty:

Not necessarily... most of the best AU players were originally people from c-rpg... and i would probably say they are atleast in the top 3 countries in the world...
Back
Top Bottom