Search results for query: *

1. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

This is a great idea for a thread. I'm not a super creative person when it comes to ideas, but I do love modding - I'll be taking a look or two through these! :smile:
  2. Night attacks are insanely dark

Indeed. I have to dim my room to see during night battles
  3. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Some bandits during a bandit infestation in the Aroulo villages spawn in the village huts' walls (or just outside).

Just a minor problem though, as my troops can easily kill them through the walls apparently!
  4. What is your favorite faction in 0.8?

Leonion said:
    The only difference is 1 or 2 extra days it will take you to reach the target faction you want to be a part of.

That's absolutely true, and as cwr mentioned I can actually start at those different locations, which I never realised! It's more of an RP-issue for me, but not a big deal at all :smile:
    I just tried out the different locations, and I really love the starting missions, quite well done. More missions or quests like that would be absolutely awesome!

Mace to Face said:
    I love the Sut, and giants altogether.  Giants are my favorite race in mythology/ fantasy. The Sut have a great infantry and the chieftain calvary are incredible.  I love the look of the giants, I think I like the Sut more than the other, as they seem more like the "good" giants.
    I didn't have time to try out the giants, but I have looked at their troop trees and I was very impressed. That sheer brute strength and cool-looking (chaos armor from Warhammer, or is it just me?) armor they all wear. Might make a save where I unite both giant factions into one superior infantry nation. I shall take Perisno by storm, and scourge the earth which the weakling humans walk on, hahh :smile:
  5. What is your favorite faction in 0.8?

cwr said:
    Thanks for that message, we appreciate it.
    You guys really deserve high praise for this masterpiece :smile:

cwr said:
    (beware of aoe)
    I was quite surprised to hear about the Aroulo as I thought they were just some pretty decent fighters, although nothing to really stand out. I did think it was weird, as you guys have all created some very unique and interesting factions, which I felt this one lacked. I must've skipped the hurler in the troop tree!

That's a very interesting and new way to approach combat on. I can only imagine how good this can be in sieges, and generally against factions which mass their troops together. I just feel like it's a shame you can't start in some of the smaller factions (not minor factions, just the smaller ones). It could be implemented if you chose another option as a start location named something like "Show smaller factions' start locations", so that you could start out with the Kaikoth Federation or Aroulo for that matter! It would be harder for the player, but much more rewarding to fight for a smaller factions, especially due to some of their lores (example with the Kaikoth Federation, who were driven back by the Elintoran settlers on Perisno, which could really lead to some awesome RP-runs).

But that's just my 5 cents! Now I'm off to test out strategies with the Aroulo Ojibwakan!
  6. Diplomacy vs Performance

In my opinion removing all the other said features but keeping the recruiters would be a huge plus.

If you're running an enormous empire and would like to focus on other things than constantly filling your ranks and garrisons by yourself. Those recruiters are a real help!
  7. What is your favorite faction in 0.8?

Hello folks, I've been playing the 0.8 update for a while now, alas I have not yet tried out all of the factions after the update (as that would require an immense amount of time to find the best units/strategies/synergies). So I'd like to hear what your favorite faction in 0.8 is, and why! Got...
  8. Perisno Faction

Hey man!

The Perisno units are upgraded from civilvians such as farmers and villagers :smile: They do pack quite a punch, especially the top-tier ones. You should also try to get a couple of clerics as they can be upgraded into some very good units, although costly.
Back
Top Bottom