Search results for query: *

1. Small patch today?

When I fired up the game today, noticed a very quick download in steam. When I went to load yesterday's save, I didn't get the "do you want to open with new modules" message, it just loaded up like normal. I did notice, however, that the save's version updated from e1.3.0.226994 to...
  2. Player's party auto-moves toward forming army

Thought about posting in the Support forums, but I don't think this is a "bug" per se, it seems an intended feature. Either way, it's quite annoying. Situation: Am a faction vassal. Another faction lord forms an army. Now my party stops whatever else it was doing and starts moving toward...
  3. Village "Family Feud" quest

Went through a bit of trial-and-error trying to do one of these. Posting so perhaps others might find helpful. Talked to village bigwig. Says one of his younger kin killed a neighboring villager and they're out for blood. Agree to protect the kid and take him to the aggrieved village to...
  4. Is there a point to raising rep with larger towns? and some other questions

So M&B WB has been around quite a while and folks are now awaiting the soon-arriving Bannerlord (as am I!).  But I'm pretty new to the game.  Just kept seeing different steam friends repeatedly log onto the game (the notifications in the corner of the screen).  Figured there had to be something...
Back
Top Bottom