Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Now that's a Christmas gift we were all hoping for :grin:
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Captain Lust said:
    Hi all! (hi WEe :smile:)

I'm just back from a small Christmas holiday. Normally I keep a keen eye on this thread anyway but I did take a bit of a break this time, after a rather intense period working on the Invasion update and a few difficulties surrounding its release. Just needed a bit of a rest!

Catching up on the thread, the first thing I'd like to say is that my name is mentioned far too much! :p I'm not the story here really.

Essentially, we're just really focused on making progress with the game right now. There are some things that we're ready to start showing and talking about - having been spread rather thin while working on the update, it has been the case that I haven't really had time to work on a new blog but that's something I'm looking to turn my attention back to now. The game is coming along and we're particularly focused on combat right now, working towards putting together something that we can start using for external testing (in whichever form that takes).

I certainly understand the hunger for news and hopefully it won't be too long before we put out a fresh chunk of Bannerlord information.

In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on this thread for the next hour or so and clarify some outstanding questions about information we've put out in the past, if anyone's interested!

Happy New Year all!

I would like to ask about characters aging system. You've mentioned this feature in one of the previous blogs, promissing to speak about it in the future. I wonder if anything changed in this matter? I mean, you're still sure this will be in-game feature?
Back
Top Bottom