Search results for query: *

• Users: left2live
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. left2live

alt +?

I recently got back to enjoy the game when i faced a very anoyigng bug: i cant make my own faction despite having all the requirements. I did read that during an update they allowed us to access the dev command by pressing alt + ~ BUT that combo has never worked for me since im on a swedish...
  2. left2live

Vlandia campaign

I know the empire campaign is to own 2/3rd of the empire territory. But what is the campaign for Vlandia? Curious since i might try them next time!
  3. left2live

Need More Info Voting for a fief game crash

I captured Rhotae with my nobles and when voting on who to get the fief the game crash.
  4. left2live

Need More Info Non existing speach check

I started a family feud mission and went to the directed settlement. I did a save outside i ncase i failed and wanted to try again. Ofc i failed and before they attacked me i did press esc and "exit to menu" but when i got back in i had the speech check at the begining, so i loaded my earlier...
  5. left2live

Guess im boned

So, this happend when i loaded back in after closing the game, as im trying to passa a speech check but i cant select anything, even tried an earlier save and had the same issue :/
  6. left2live

Resolved How to get honor trait

So, after trying for ages to get any perk at all im just curious if anyone managed to get (and keep) the honor perk. I never take noble prisoners, i complete all my missions in benefit of the one requesting it, i win all turnaments and yet i have no traits. On a previous play i executed a noble...
  7. left2live

Resolved Player Traits

So, when i start the game i got honor but after a few days i got no traits at all, how do i even get the traits? i release all nobles after i beat them, i never steal or anything from the noteable quests i get or anything. Only got the "cruel" trait after i executed a lord on another save, but...
  8. left2live

Corrupted saves

i have 2 "hard" saves and the auto save, closed the game to restart my pc due to software upgrade and now all my 3 files are corrupted and wont load.... I liked that playthrough :(
  9. left2live

Smithing collection

upload pictures of wacky/cool smithing creations :)
  10. left2live

Make an heir

Sooooo, been married in game for about 80 days and have had my spouce in my party for 75 days. How do i get a son/daughter :')
  11. left2live

Medicine

Short post: Anoyne found out how to level medicine? in the starting days i tossed my troops to looters and they all got knocked out and that gave me XP, im now over day 100 and not gained a single additional XP in medicine :/
  12. left2live

Day 200+

Got married at day 30 - Cant make her join me or follow me around, yet she has joined as a clan member Day 40 - captured a castle as a tire 2 clan Day 100 - captured a city as a tire 2 clan Day 130 - talked to all 10 nobles as a tire 3 clan and started the hunt for the missing parts Day 150 -...
  13. left2live

Troops

So i decided to start my own faction, i "rebelled" against the US army because i liked the troops outfits. How do i now train Us troops of my own? I can still only recruit mercenarys that turns to snipers, marauders or ex-policemen
Back
Top Bottom