Search results for query: *

1. Falmeer

MP Bannerlord MP Battle console

Also please add the skirmish maps to the vote for battle. @MArdA TaleWorlds
  2. Falmeer

MP Bannerlord MP Battle console

Increase the amount of wins it takes to win the game to 5 or 6 and increase the amount of players in a server im staring at a full server and its a popular mode and a 64 server would be nice since there are other 64 servers.
  3. Falmeer

Resolved Same map, same factions

Summary: same thing with this postbut for xbox https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/multiplayer.454728/ Wasnt sure if i should post new or continue that one since its "resolved" for ps4 So the servers (every single one) always have the same map and factions without rotating either...
  4. Falmeer

Resolved Loot needs rebalance

Summary: earning anywhere from 1-14 per game the latter being a full length game which is rare and still less than half of what pc players make. Played for 5 hours and I'm not even at 200 with vip wins and leveling. I don't mind grinding but I hear a lot of grumbling about it from different...
  5. Falmeer

Closed Game briefly desyncs during mp matches

Summary:the game stutters and freezes/desyncs every couple of seconds making it look like a crash but then goes back to normal and repeats How to Reproduce: get 30+ players on a server Scene Name (if related): any
  6. Falmeer

Resolved Servers are mislabeled and we're missing some stuff

If we can't get continuous servers would it be possible to temporarily raise battle amount to win to like ft 5-6? By the time the battle gets going the game is already over.
  7. Falmeer

Resolved Servers restarting

All good, thanks I'll get the word out.
  8. Falmeer

Resolved Servers restarting

Summary: servers restarting How to Reproduce: finish game Scene Name (if related): any Servers are restarting after every single game. I know you guys have a limit on pc but any chance we could get this upped by one or two so it doesnt keep killing populated servers?
  9. Falmeer

Hey @MArdA TaleWorlds just a follow up

1. Still only eu battle although they did raise limit to 32
    2.any chance we could get 64 battle servers? The node was very popular on console warband.

3. Could we get team damage on battle even if its just reflective?

Kinda lame if everyone only 2h spams. Thanks again
  10. Falmeer

Summary:mislabeled and missing servers West siege is mislabled its eu, some servers arent labeled by region at all. There are no us duel servers all eu. Battlemode is limited at 12? Theres only one battle server. Where the private clan match feature? Also please allow us to turn motion blur...
  11. Falmeer

Console server woes with a question.

The servers are somehow worse than pc? plz fix. Thanks. Also the servers need to be labeled by region. Half of them arent. also when can we expect battle mode to hit console?
  12. Falmeer

MP Console Bannerlord servers

When you guys drop Bannerlord on consoles. Please for the love of god put NA console servers in Chicago so we can have a central server instead of west players getting ****ty end of the stick.
  13. Falmeer

Team dinosaurs > Team caveman

Grug is berry picker af
  14. Falmeer

Elden ring is thrash, please release a new update

I've never played darksouls before but i did pick up elden ring after checking out gameplay. (Wasnt part of the pre release hype train) say what you want about it but there was clearly alot of love put into that game. Also, elden ring has content unlike another game i know...
  15. Falmeer

How to sheild bash with xbox controller ?

Shield bash by holding block+ hitting the kick button. You can also hilt bash if you dont have a shield.
  16. Falmeer

[UNOFFICIAL] Bannerlord Dedicated Server Mod

Finally, a new hope for Bannerlord customs.

If TW shuts this down I think a lot of people will get mad.
  17. Falmeer

Need More Info Game breaking delay.

Hey, @MArdA TaleWorlds the servers are still pretty bad. Thanks for your time, buddy.
Back
Top Bottom