Search results for query: *

• Users: Cokjan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cokjan

[WB] Cokjan's Workshop

Cokjan's Workshop 1. Movement Controls 1.1 Dodge Step Mechanic Adds a grounded, not over the top 3 directional dodge step. The animation are not perfect, but perhaps still acceptable enough. If the player has more than 6 athletics skill, the player can dodge step and perform actions like...
  2. Cokjan

Questions about "try_for_agents" performance and "agent_set_attack_action" function.

1. Try for agents I've seen a lot posts that said try_for_agents can burden the engine and cause quite the stutter when there's a lot of npcs. Question is, is it caused just from the try_for_agents operation, or is it caused by the data gathered from the follow up operations (like...
  3. Cokjan

SP Tutorial Module System Simple Gunshot Sounds Based on Distance w/o WSE

Setting up the sounds (optional, you can use whatever sounds you want) 1. Download and extract the sound files from this link. (It is OSP as far as I'm aware of, check page 2) 2. Add the following line to module_sounds.py somewhere. Setting up item triggers 1. Add the following line to your...
  4. Cokjan

The Reckoning Third Stage - Source Code Download Link?

Hi, I was wondering, does anyone still has the source code for this mod? The link for the source code is dead there. Someone already asked it in the reckoning's forum, but nobody replied. So pardon me for posting it here, I just thought its better for visibility here.
  5. Cokjan

Shoulder Armor from Arm Slot?

Hello good folks, as we know, shoulder armor are always attached to the body. However I am curious, is possible to add a separated shoulder & body armor? As in, the shoulder armor would be attached to the hand slot. I tried but the center point of hand slots are always at the, hand bone..
Back
Top Bottom