Search results for query: *

1. TrooperPilot

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops If the "hero" falls in battle, let the player take control of a companion in the party.

Though this will make the game more of "story of the clan" rather than a "story of the man".

It's up to you whether or not this is good.
  2. TrooperPilot

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops If the "hero" falls in battle, let the player take control of a companion in the party.

When the hero falls in battle, I would like to take control of a companion so I may continue leading my soldiers. Adding this mechanic will; Allow the player to participate in the thick of the fighting and not need to worry about losing all control of their army. Get the player used to playing...
  3. TrooperPilot

Infinite ransom prisoners/ money glitch

While I'm at it, i found these 2 bugs as well

And is Vlania supposed to be at war with literally everyone constantly?

4. TrooperPilot

Infinite ransom prisoners/ money glitch

I don't know the exact steps, but I can say what I was doing beforehand My character is a mercenary for Vlandia I defeated some lords, 1 in Battania and 1 in a minor faction I can remember the name of. I filled up my 25ish prisoner cap. Returned to Sargot to sell off my prisoners Sargot was...
  5. TrooperPilot

Character interaction; awkward character position; (may be a very minor bug)

My king is just standing there, mouth wide open, probably stoned, as I am trying too interact with him. I.... I don't like this.
  6. TrooperPilot

Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

Hmm, I seem to have lost my social life.
  7. TrooperPilot

(Some bugs/weird dialogue I found)

Dialogue: In Sargot Talk to sharpshooter is castle See this screen and click "Tell me about yourself" See this screen, click again and... I get returned to this screen Bug: Infinite attribute Before attribute point was supposed to be used After attribute point was supposed to be used (I am...
  8. TrooperPilot

Console Version 1.02 Released!

I wish they released the NW DLC, and allowed mod support. Mount & Blade just doesn't feel the same without gunpowder. At least not Warband. Bannerlord will be god game. :razz:
  9. TrooperPilot

How do you kill Lords

Killing Lords may be featured in Banner Lord, hence the released videos.
Back
Top Bottom