Search results for query: *

• Users: Adonnay
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Adonnay

Suggestion General New VolunteerProductionModel not consequent enough

First of all I greatly appreciate the implementation of the new model and the help I got from the TW discord on that topic. As some of you may know I made a mod that allows users to replace the basic troop of any faction with one or more custom basic troops. That being said I think the new...
  2. Adonnay

OSP Other 3D Art Adonnays Weaponry

Forum thread for the OSP author @Adonnay , indexing a MBRepository files (the author can have the thread reattributed to him on request, he was recently active again). This pack contains twelve swords with scabbards, four bows and one maul. https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3271...
  3. Adonnay

How to check for enabled modules

I want to make sure I only load configuration files from mods that are actually active. For that I need to find out which mods are loaded by the game. I found an attribute SubModules but that only shows the loaded SubModules and does not include the mods that only consists of XMLs (i.e. Troop...
  4. Adonnay

SP Native ATC - Adonnays Troop Changer

The ultimate goal of ATC is to let people use more than one troop tree per faction. There are already so many troop trees out there and in the base game the only thing that lets us spawn troops naturally is to replace the base recruit or elite base recruit in the cultures xml. Features: Ingame...
  5. Adonnay

Multiple base_troops possible!

In Warband I always wondered why it is not possible to have multiple different types of recruits. The most obvious would be male and female but also types like noble, peasant, local subculture vs. empire culture and so on. And seemingly in Bannderlord we have the same weird restriction. Yes, we...
  6. Adonnay

How to clean up a mesh? Polycount in Wings?

This is the first time I post here but not the first time I consult this board for help ;) I am - like many others here - trying to import a new model into M&B. I've done quite a few steps already but still Lurbs importer will crash (I've read quite a few posts about it so my question is a...
Back
Top Bottom