Search results for query: *

1. SP Dark Ages [Submod] Blood Eagle-A Viking Conquest overhaul (released 3.0)

Hi, just down loaded your mod and so far really like all the new items added in.  I always felt like there wasn't enough variety in the weapons and armor for VC.  I also took a look at all the troop trees and noticed that all the troops in each tier basically have the same weapon prof values, is this right?  For example all top tier troops have a weapon prof of 145 for the weapons they use, there is no variation between cultures like in vanilla.  I was just wondering if you are still working on getting the troops balanced out or if you intended all troops to be the same regardless of culture?

I also noticed some discrepancies between certain troops:

The tier 3 Briton warrior and the tier 3 Saxon Companion have weapon profs of 70, while all other tier 3 troops have weapon profs of 100.

The tier 4 Briton Champion and the tier 4 Saxon Veteran have weapon profs of 100, while all other tier 4 troops have weapon profs of 115.

The Pict troop tree seems mixed up.  The Pict Freeman is lvl 28 with weapon profs of 90, while the Spearman (the upgrade of the Freeman) is lvl 10 with weapon Profs of 70.  Also the Pict Noble is lvl 28 while every other top tier troop is lvl 24.

I just wanted to know if these where intentional or if they where mix ups?

Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom