Search results for query: *

1. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

produno said:
    Mballday1 said:
    This mod is cool but  I'm having trouble playing it as its jerky and laggy during the smallest of battles. I'm using an older card, a 8400gs at 256mb. I'm guessing its probably too old? I can usually play sliverstag and bytenwalda without any trouble.

Have you updated to the latest version of warband?

You know I feel sort of silly missing that! Thats probably exactly what it is. I have 1.168 but I've been running 1.153 to play an older version if silverstag lately. I'll clean it up and try again later thanks.
  2. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

This mod is cool but  I'm having trouble playing it as its jerky and laggy during the smallest of battles. I'm using an older card, a 8400gs at 256mb. I'm guessing its probably too old? I can usually play sliverstag and bytenwalda without any trouble.
  3. Ask peace from captured king ?

DarkNord said:

At over 1600 pages your advice dosen't help me much dude. Do you know where to look within that range of information for what I'm looking for specifically?
  4. Ask peace from captured king ?

Hi all, I did a search for this and couldn't find anything. I want to know how to add "ask for peace with captured king'" to a mod. Its a simple feature I've seen before in some mods but I'm not sure where its from originally.  I was thinking diplo maybe?  I've also seen  "ask captured lord to...
  5. NEW RELEASE - v. 0.30.2 testing release

So do I need 1.168 and silverstag 0.26 to give this a go or just 1.153? Also does this latest version include windy's work on the new free lance he added back in 0.27? The idea for the new factions on the extra map space sounds cool. I thought about playing around with adding stuff to the map myself. I did some reading on it and the map stuff sounds difficult. I'm a total noob about it. I've just now started to play with morghs stuff some. What is the best map editor to use?
  6. Version 0.27 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.27.3 (pending)

This is cool. I've played silverstag 0.26 twice and I think its the best mod out there. I'll have to give this a try for the new free lance option. Its a shame windy stopped work on it. His work is aces in my book.
  7. Add Horse whistle to native ?

Hi all, I want to add the horse whistle to the native version of the game to fetch my horse. I've looked for a mini mod on the subject but I've come up short.  I know there are a few bigger mods that have the feature but I really just want to add this to native. How hard is it to add the...
Back
Top Bottom