Search results for query: *

1. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

• WoodenMusket said:
      The Rumford Caskets Hurrah!

The first to be MAJOR Bavarian line infantry regiment in Warband; Napoleonic Wars. Eastern Timezone. Events will vary from 5 EST to 10 GMT.

[size=18pt]A mercenary branch of The First French Vistules[/size]; the 2nd Bavarian Line Infantry is looking for it's first elite members. We are an elite force of fierce fighting men from 1806. The Bavarians were bred from the dirty scoundrel type of the lowest class, an often broken military tradition that was regulated by The "Jeune Prince." "

"In 1796, when the aged Colonel set eyes on the Bavarians, he had to bring his Old Regimes' tactics to use." 

We are currently a smaller, regiment in the raising. We are to become mercenaries of a very large regiment; The 1st Vistules.

Currently there are two smaller detachments of the regiment. All are to be led by elite veterans of the Napoleonic Wars DLC. We also are looking for the first set of officers to lead the men in future events.

The Detachments Are;
      • The 2nd "Rumford" Light Line Infantry
      Screen_Shot_2018-04-28_at_8.12.50_PM.png

• The 1st Minnuci's Royal Dragoons
      Screen_Shot_2018-04-28_at_8.13.33_PM.png

THE RUMFORD CASKETS HURRAH!
      unknown.png

ENLIST TODAY; AND TAKE THE SHILLING!
      [size=14pt]The regimental group on Steam; https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheSchutze
      Our discord; https://discord.gg/J7saswE
      [/size]​
  2. How do I transfer Warband Save files on a MAC?

I can't seem to transfer the files onto an USB because the textedit files turn into Unix Executables, and do not work and crash the module if I place it in the save folder. How do I properly transfer these files?
  3. Any better mods for L'aigle musket smoke?

Any mods (or any man nice enough to create one) to replace the terrible musket smoke in L'aigle mod? Or are there any proper ways to move the NW effects to the L'aigle folders? Thanks.
  4. Anyway to replace L'aigle smoke with Napoleonic War's smoke?

The smoke in L'aigle is horrible. It looks like dandelions. Is there anyway to replace them? If you could help me on both PC and MAC; that would be thanked. MAC is my first priority. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom