Search results for query: *

• Users: Cabell
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Place "Learned of Pregnancy" in the recent events section of NPC's Encyclopedia page.

I think it would be helpful if encyclopedia pages indicated whether a character is pregnant.
  2. SP - General Allow Companion Emissaries to solve city/village issues based on their perks

I like the new emissary mechanic but think that it could be expanded to make it a more important mechanic. An emissary left in a city should have a chance to complete notable quests depending on their skills and whether they are a hired companion or a family member. Hired Companions should be...
  3. SP - General More control over companions and parties from Clan Menu

Hi - I really like the new ability to control party budget and AI. I'd like to suggest adding a few more options, primarily to caravans - 1) Caravans could have AI options related to profitability that are similar to Aggressive/Defensive/Neutral - a more aggressive caravan would seek out the...
  4. SP - General Fight your way out when staying in a city that turns hostile

Hi! I've been playing since launch and just can't stop playing. I've also been thinking about relatively small events that would add some variety to the game similar to the prison break mechanic. I suggest that when your party is waiting in a city that turns hostile due to an outbreak of war...
  5. Modded 1.5.6 Older brother can’t be used to resolve issues or be assigned role in party

As the title says, I am unable to assign my adult brother to party roles and for alternate resolutions to quests/issues. I was able to successfully marry him off to a noble but have also yet to have his wife become pregnant despite them both being in my party and waiting in a town. I can’t tell...
  6. SP - Battles & Sieges Javelins should be more damaging to shields

Currently, a shield can withstand hits by several javelins. I've been able to block about 10 in a practice fight. I think a shield with more than 2 or 3 javelins should be unusable. Since a mechanic to simulate this unsusability is probably more trouble than it's worth, I think a shield should...
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Ideas for Improving Tournaments and Tournament loot - other input welcome!

I enjoy playing tournaments with some of my characters in the early game and have some suggestions for how tournaments can be improved. Generally, speaking tournaments are too easy to win and lose their relevance as the player character increases their level and wealth. I suggest the following...
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Enable fast-forward after battle has been won

Currently, the game allows you to fast forward after your character has fallen in battle. However, if you survive the battle, this option is disabled even though there are still enemies on the map. I suggest enabling the same fast-forward option for when your units are chasing down those last 5...
  9. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Armor Adjustment: Give high tier troops lower tier armor

Highest-tier troops are generally outfitted with very high tier armor. In general, they wear the same kind of armor as NPC nobles and faction leaders. While they should have great armor, I don't think they should be running around with decorative, jewel-encrusted helmets (looking at you...
  10. SP - Battles & Sieges Suggestion: Additional Battle Commands for sieges

Right, now seiges are largely managed by the AI. I suggest that additional battle commands be added for sieges. The most helpful would be a "hold back" command to let your siege engines work on the walls. In addition, battle commands to send the ram forward and the towers forward would be helpful.
  11. SP - UI Launch game with saved campaigns minimized

At present, if you have 3 saved campaigns with multiple saved games, then you have to scroll down if you have been playing anything other than the top campaign. I propose that the load game menu startup with the saved campaign option minimized. In addition or alternatively, the game could...
  12. SP - General 1h Swords with longer hilts should have a 2h mode, shorter hilts should have better handling

At the risk of poking the infernal and septic hornet's nest that is historical sword typology in games and fantasy, I've noticed that several 1 handed swords (such as the arming swords) have longer handles with room enough for a second hand. Because they have the extra space, I propose that they...
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Let Captured Nobles/Bandit Leaders try to buy their freedom with their high-tier items.

I posted this in the wrong section so reposting this here. Sorry!
  14. Let Captured Nobles/Bandit Leaders try to buy their freedom with their high-tier items.

As I mentioned in a separate suggestion, it is currently difficult to obtain high tier items. While I think they should remain harder to come by - particularly in the early to middle game, the present means of obtaining them, i.e. waiting for them to go on sale in a town, is not particularly...
  15. SP - General High Tier Weapons and Armor as Ruler/Noble Quest Rewards

First, thank you for releasing the game as early access and being open to suggestions. I've been playing since launch and also (poorly) participated in the multiplayer beta but have not been contributing feedback until recently. I hope to change that soon. Currently, it is difficult to obtain...
  16. Observation - Aserai and Khuzait rarely go to war

After playing ~800 hours, I have only seen Aserai and Khuzait go to war a handful of times and only when one of the factions has taken Danustica. My understanding from reading developer responses is that factions generally only go to war with neighboring factions. However, looking at the map...
  17. SP - General Complex Family/Clan Dynamics and Family Feuds

I think the game could benefit from more family/clan dynamics. In particular, this would benefit the mid- and late- game as it would introduce additional sources of conflict and strategy. New types of relationship dynamics should be introduced which would affect your relationship score with...
Back
Top Bottom