Search results for query: *

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Yo were the black women at?

Right now I believe you can use the NPC Revamp mod.
  2. Romans???

I mean, the game do have Roman troops in it such as the Triarii, Principes, and Hastatii.
  3. How do I dress like the Title Screen Character?

Northern Visor helmet (forgot exact name)
    Armored bear skin
    Plate lamellar armor (could be wrong)
    Plate lamellar gloves (again, could be wrong)
    Decorated imperial boots (could be wrong)
  4. Since I'm probably the first person to ever take this perk, I can answer the question you've all been wondering; No, shield bash perks don't work

maybe more stun to be able to actually hit the opponent after the bash, or to push them down, anyway I doubt it's a finished perk.
  5. Patch Notes e1.0.6

Umm, no price fix? It's ok tho, next patch perhaps?
  6. I'm female. I'm having too many babies.

aim to create a small army with them.
  7. SP - General Deeper relationships and marriage systems

Remember having to recite poems to woo a lady in Warband? Yeah. I want it back.

Edit: And also tournament dedications.
  8. SP - General Defection needs to work like an improvement of Warband, not a stupid random event without any logic to it. Don't remove defection, actually FIX IT.

Defects? Sure.
    Defecting to factions who raided and pillaged their homeland? Not really.

The game has even established a background story if you follow the Main Quest, they specifically tells about alliances between factions a few years back. So it would be good to assume some lords of a faction won't defect to a faction they fought before (e.g. Battania to Empire).
  9. Start as a vassal option?

I believe it could be beneficial to be able to start immediately being in a faction, or even becoming a child of one of the faction's major clans.
    Because the settings are much different from Warband in which we were off-continent traveler.

Or, it could also be implemented that we were born and raised in one of the villages, in which we would already have a reputation in said village.
  10. HOW DO I GIVE MY COMPANIONS FIEFS?????

I believe not, you can, however, make them governors of said fiefs.
  11. Gaining positive relationship with notables is often impossible.

I've been gaining passive relations by purchasing caravans, hope that helps.
  12. SP Native AutoBlocker

I like this.
  13. SP - General Left handed option

+1
    Options are good.
  14. SP - General Allow Others to Marry

YES.
    And perhaps marriage between kingdoms should work to establish peace between warring kingdoms, maybe an alliance.
  15. SP - General Alternate Start Options

Yeah, or maybe start with being a child of one of the faction's already implemented clans could be nice.

+1
  16. Siege gear...please....

Or they could just return battle chest like in warband, useful for refilling ammo mid fight too.
  17. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

Period of peace after every truce is also good, so they have time to reset.
    Making sure the AI prioritize making peace when fighting multiple fronts could also help.
  18. A piece of armor costing 600k...

Apple made a Calradia branch I see.
    Specializing in armor.
  19. Bug repport: Family Feud missions (1.0.4)

Played this quest earlier, I didn't have this problem though.
    So I believe it's not entirely bugged.
Back
Top Bottom