Search results for query: *

1. Joppeke

Is the napoleonic wars dlc worth it?

NW is definitely worth it! Joining a regiment is tons of fun and I'd highly recommend you try it. The viking conquest DLC is also very good, but mainly focussed on singleplayer while NW is mainly multiplayer.
  2. Joppeke

Napoleonic Wars Dab Mod

I want to die. This is horrible
  3. Joppeke

Bannerlord MAY be almost finished!

It won't come out this year for sure, I'm hoping somewhere around mid-early 2018
  4. Joppeke

K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee ~ Suicide Club

I saw you guys on the Zulu reloaded mod lmao, I pretended to be one of you
  5. Joppeke

I'm a New Player, Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Where to Start?

I'd suggest jumping into a Deathmatch server, Tropical_Paradise is a very good one! If you're getting decent in melee you could do some Duels. And if you're getting bored join a regiment, it's a lot of fun and you'll make some friends!
  6. Joppeke

Ship is stuck in colony

Yes I have tried that multiple times but when I select sail away it says 'Your ship is not at the docks' or something like that.
  7. Joppeke

Ship is stuck in colony

So my fleet is stuck in one of my colony's, selling my fleet doesn't seem to help... and hovering over it with my mouse doesn't work either :/ Any ideas?
  8. Joppeke

Ship stuck in city

Aceria said:
    Delta_02_Cat said:
    I have the same problem, as well as a few script errors everything I embark or disembark.

There is a workaround however, try to zoom in on the city and the hover with the mouse abit over the city. At least for me it always works and I can click the ship again.

Didn't work for me, as it was literally stuck in the middle, with the city collider completely overlaying the ship.

I just figured it out though, downloaded the Save Game Editor and found the ship in the parties list (there were at least 5 of them, in my case it was item #635 in the list) and modified the x value by 1 to move it just to the side of the city.

What save game editor did you download? I have the same problem and nothing works
Back
Top Bottom