Search results for query: *

1. Sultan_24

Me and my problems with mods.

If your playing BL version 1.5.3 here's a list of mods I've been using myself. I have a 700 day savegame with these and have not had any issues so far. I don't have the links to all of them but you can find every one of them on Nexusmods.

wHAvZ0t.png
  2. Sultan_24

Patch Notes e1.5.3

Did the Ui issue get fixed with the patch today?

It has for me.
  3. Sultan_24

Your current Top 5 essentials mods for Bannerlord

1.Diplomacy Fixes Updated - Updated version of the great Diplomacy Fixes mod.
    2. Companion Party Control - As of now it's got some basic functions but in future versions it may become as good as Party AI Overhaul & Commands.
    3. RTS Camera - Can have Total War style battles with this, also has Bodysliding feature (play as one of your troops after dying) & a couple of new battle features (Can order one of your formations to attack a specific enemy formation).
    4. Bannerlord Tweaks Updated - Updated version of the great Bannerlord Tweaks mod.
    5. Accompany & Sound the Alarm - Two simple yet much needed mods.
  4. Sultan_24

[PSA] Working Modlist for v1.5.2

Thanks for posting this! Just getting back into BL after a few months and the mod list you've posted is very helpful :smile:
  5. Sultan_24

Issue with armour in Troop Tree viewer.

Yeah I've tried placing it in a different position by replacing an existing armour which is not used in game but the issue still persists.
  6. Sultan_24

Check for the itemflags those other armouries have, perhaps you forgot about one. That's the only thing which comes into my mind at the moment.

All the itemflags match up exactly to the other armours in game, I'll probably just remove the TLD armours.
    Thanks for the help anyway :smile:
  7. Sultan_24

Please make a screenshot of this presentation but with a working armour, that's all I am asking for ^^

Sorry my bad :facepalm:

unknown.png
  8. Sultan_24

The screenshot which you made in your first post, it has a single troop detail view ^^
    Alternatively, how does the troo tree look like with the units who have the new armour from TLD?

Either case it would be interesting to have screenshots to directly compare them, of the same presentation :wink:

Oh I see, that’s the only armour which I’ve added from TLD so unfortunately I don’t have any other troops with which to compare armours from TLD with.
  9. Sultan_24

No, I mean, how does the troop viewer look like for other troops ^^

Ah sorry my bad, here's how it looks for other troops

unknown.png
  10. Sultan_24

How does it look like at other troops/armouries? Iirc that presentation is not a Native one, is it?

Yes this presentation is from Brytenwalda, and here's a pic of how it looks in party screen

Edit: I also tested the armour on several other troops and the invisible issue still persists.

unknown.png
  11. Sultan_24

Hello everyone, I've been adding some armours into the AWOIAF mod for my own use and have run into a issue with one of the armours. The armour I've added shows up fine on the character, on other troops, party screen and in battles. The only issue is whenever I go to the troop tree viewer the...
  12. Sultan_24

Is it possible to add new mercenaries by editing the text files?

I would try it first by copy pasting the mercenary before trp_mercenaries_end and editing the troop id and name a bit. Then you see if it works out or if errors appear at starting a new game.

There is no easy solution for this only editing txt files. In the end you would also have the option to simply replace one of the other mercenary units with your new one by simply editing name, stats and equipment (troop-id should stay the same).

I've tried that with a few units so far but it just keeps bugging out. I should mention this is the AWOIAF mod I'm trying to add new mercenary units too. The mod is based of Brytenwalda/VC so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

There was a submod for the ACOK mod as well which added in new mercenary troops successfully through the txt files so I thought if I just followed the same steps as that I'd be able to get these new troops in.
  13. Sultan_24

Is it possible to add new mercenaries by editing the text files?

Hello everyone I'm wanting to add some new units I created with Morgh's Editor as mercenaries in game. This is for a mod which the module files are not available for hence why I was wondering if it is possible to do through editing the txt files. I tried to do this by copying the troop...
  14. Sultan_24

SP Dark Ages Upcoming Viking Conquest sub-mod (Jutland) (Work on hold - The submod is not scrapped)

dead mod?

I spoke with Hrurik recently about this submod and he mentioned it's not dead, he has just put it on hold for a while.

Right now he is working on a mod for Bannerlord & once he is finished with that he will turn his attention back to working on this submod.
  15. Sultan_24

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Just heard the news on the Discord, good luck with the HRT Cozur (or should we now say, Cozura..??) :wink:

Wait what news? His having a sex change? (or should I say she?)
  16. Sultan_24

I have forgotten where to deliver these horses?

Press "J" to bring up the quest list & it'll show you who & where to deliver it to.
  17. Sultan_24

"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

@Sultan_24 no xD
    Press kingdoms then it should have the kingdoms, "At peace" and "At war"
    Then press each kingdom and it should say "Total army strength" or something similar

Hmmm this is what the page looks like when I go into Diplomacy & if I select one of the kingdoms it takes me to that page that I posted before.

Yxdw-.jpg
  18. Sultan_24

"I have gotten to 1100 successfully on my first attempt with only minor snowball"

Please may you share each kingdoms total army strength
    Thank you :smile:

Where can I see the total army strength in game?
  19. Sultan_24

I've also just tested this mod alongside a few others on a new game & it has massively reduced the snowballing issue.

Other mods I'm using are :
    EcfqD.jpg

This is what the map looks like as of year 1090.

2F7vy.jpg
Back
Top Bottom