Search results for query: *

1. Arswordel

Ohhhhhhhh my M&B what happened!!

Ohhhhhhhh my M&B what happened!! I have enough money to buy a good telephone for play this big game. If this game is for telephone ,then nobody want to make mod in telephone…… Please quickly to sell the M&B2 unperfect edition, then when you complete the edition or update you could sell...
  2. Arswordel

M&B2 plus 2.0 idea

when you change move to left or right,body will pause in left foot or right foot :idea:. push "shift" key will sprint to fly!! :!:
  3. Arswordel

the action about mountblade2

I saw the gamevideo, the action about sword`s attack in mountblade2 is very meticulous but is not as good as mountbladewarband`s .the hand put too high, and the body of movement`s range please put  more big. :)
  4. Arswordel

!! Idea !!: I hope M&B2 possess following new function

Player can kill prisoner.

Weapon`s attribute can restraint each other,fire can`t attack the water,thunder versus metal will power-up.

wood can be burned.

Player can use the action to kneel down.

In the energy mode system ,press a key or stand ,you can add energy ,when energy come to a

head,you can use special
    attack.

bomb can blast man to fly to sky,man writhe in the sky.it will be very chipper.

When player take food, HP will restore quickly.

When player on the mount, press key "F" will stand on the mount and also can controled,

press key "Spacebar" can jump and leave at the mount.

Player can use the weapon(sword or shield) to defend the attack from gun `s  bullet.it will be very

cool.

At last I wish this game will be wonderful...
  5. Arswordel

some things to add:

:!: :!:(very important)
    Special weapon have their own motion and sound. :!: :idea:
    Player can customized equip kind of arms.

Add pet`s system besides mount`s system.

Player can destroy building ,can cut down the tree.
    Weapons can use effect.

:!: :!:(very important)
    Player can customized camera angle of view  like mod"Custom Commander".
    Player can select own teammate like the mod name call"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" that.

Attack mode:The eight Direction of attack must according to press control ,for example like "left up right" press key with rhythm like "1、2、3" this feeling.

6. Arswordel

some things to add:

Player can lift anything , when player lift a big rock, this big rock can smash two people.

Player hold down the left click , until the time up the rock will fall down. 

*Procession can detach two groups.

(important) :!:
    Judge to attack`s direction, when you press "left" and "up" key then attack`s path is from the top left up corner to down , when you press "right" and "up" then attack`s path is from the top right up corner to down , and when you press "right" and "down" then attack`s path is from down right down corner to up , when you press "left" and "down" then attack`s path is from down left down corner to up .

And when you jump ,press "down" ,attack path can hit downwards. :!:

When player have one`s hands free , (attack) hit will have determinate numerrical value.

When player attack ward off(defend)  you can use weapon to push.

When something fly in the sky, someone said it can`t get over, but in fact you can retreat.

At the dance party woman can dance ,when the player is female ,whenever you being you can press a key to dance at any moment.

At the dance party & at the lists , you can make friends.

When you had a ride woman can sit behind player.

In the battle ,player`s victory`s pose can make difference with another one, and female`s victory`s pose is difference with male`s.

If you go to some place you may change your face.

Like RTS game that can build building.

Put food to equip`s case to use , and player will eat something with motions. (i like to see doing anything by

someone )

Player can attack anyone,anything.

When player push the right click to defend ,at the same time click the left click can use shield to bump.

(very important) :!: :idea:
    Please add energy mode ,press "alt"key it can run more quickly(speedup) like the mod name call"Light & Darkness-Heroes of Calradia" that.    Beacuse the true-life human can do it,from walk -> run  to run more quickly. :!:
  7. Arswordel

some things to add:

Giant can lift things  and throw down.

Magic have attack mode and restore mod .black mode and white mode . :idea:

bump can break breakable things.

Add rendezvous.

House can in

Player can destroy construction. :!:

Some manster can spit gas and player be hurt and toxicosis. must eat alexipharmic.

add hospital.

Man have man`s skeleton , woman have woman`s skeleton , and have different stature :idea: :!:,

same stature feels stange.
  8. Arswordel

some things to add:

the cost of speedup can went up. :!:

many doors can direct open in scene. :idea:

move around back to chop.

every weapon`s skill is difference,and that difference sex have difference motion. :!:
  9. Arswordel

some things to add:

when the grot be plug up ,player can use tool to excavate it . and in the deep of grot that have a big place for prehistoric remains.

when the door be locked ,player can use key to open. :idea: and in some place that will have a magic door.

press middle key will startup unique skill , and it will have a special motion,it will consume energy. :!:

mount can speed-up,it will consume energy. :!:

different armor have different stature.
  10. Arswordel

some things to add:

when player have a fight in the city,that will under arrest. :!:

someone at first is enemy,after take captive will be associate.sometime leave sometime come.

arrow can be shoot with four, look four direction.  :idea:

monster`s  attack please use clawing and bite ,use stick to beat looks terrible. :!:

>player attack side: when player attack, we can use shield to push to  hit. :idea:

when the big magic start , the earth will shake. :!:

when player speed-up with push key-press,player will change a motion to running with bend over. :!:

game`s option can edit key-press.
  11. Arswordel

Agovic said:
    Dear Arswordel, you should try making it all yourself, found a studio, get funds and make a game like that.

On the other side, this is about the greatest piece of bull**** that I've ever read since I started using a computer...

I don`t understand program, It is hard to make .add model is the only thing I can do. :ohdear:
  12. Arswordel

You can invite to fight a duel may as well. :!:

abattoir add animal and monster.

When player jump and chop downwards ,gravity augment attack`s strength.  :idea:

Let mount have attack`s ability, use key-press "E" on mount,mount can kick ,claw or gnaw,mount can hit with fly out, :idea:

and when mount is jumping, hoof may hit enemy when mount is falling down for a moment. :ohdear:(let animal have attack ablility,
    animal can attack human.)
  13. Arswordel

In my place someone want add  battle of slaughter whole city、aristocrat cocktail party、elope、hero take arms to guard castle、herding、farming、hunt、fishing、at home do work、 technology upgrade. :shock: :ohdear:
  14. Arswordel

I hope M&B2 possess following new function: This is a free game for mount but I want more another scopes , I wish it will be realized. 【1】 Add flight arms 、 flight equip or personal mount in mod`s side.It can fly and fight for free in the sky. add these it will open a new age for mod...
Back
Top Bottom