Search results for query: *

1. MAC and Linux users report your problems here

Thank you for the answer Ceasar! I still cannot for the life of me find these logs however. I'm running El Capitan, maybe the logs are in a different place? In the Application Support folder there is no MBWarband-folder. Or am I not in the hidden user library? How would I find the hidden library?  :oops:

edit: Would more RAM help me, do you think?
  2. MAC and Linux users report your problems here

I love the game and all, but for being a thing I've paid for, I really expected less crashes and bugs. I realize my specs aren't the best, but having all the visual options down to minimum (operating at 160%) it still crashes. It happened a little now and then and I could live with it, but now I'vereached a point where I cant get further.

It's usually during a battle that the camera all of a sudden switches directions a little now and then, that's when I know all I can do is quit the game and restart. Because if I finish the battle and go to the map, it'll be all black and I won't be able to save the game.

So, issue: All of a sudden (after battle, town visit etc) map is black and when I try to save it says "Unable to save game!!"

I've seen references to a config file in this thread, but I've searched for it and can't find it.

I run a MacBook Pro mid 2012 with 12g ram.
  3. SP Native Evlat 1.21

Hi! First of all, love the mod so far! Have only played for a couple of hours, but it's a great piece of art so far.

I have encountered a bug though and I'm wondering if it's a known one or if there is a solution. In game I have finished building Asugan tunnel and gone through it and payed the customs guy. When I go back to the map I'm stuck though. I can click on for instance Geroia and it looks like I'm riding there, only I'm not moving. Time moves and my horses legs move, but it seems I'm stuck... Any Ideas?

Update: After restarting the game and entering the tunnel in a few different ways (character on map i slightly different positions) I got through!
Back
Top Bottom