Search results for query: *

1. Hannibal Barca

My is a dream coop campaign

Ahh yes, the pleading of recruits for co-op.?

Its been months since weve last heard theyre cries on the wind :wink:
  2. Hannibal Barca

Dev Blog 18/07/19

Does anybody know whats going on?

Its Monday now, and i need my Bannerlord fix  :ohdear:

Do we get a new blog on thursday or 2 in one week?  :fruity:

i need info, maybe we have to wait till Gamescom? :sad:
  3. Hannibal Barca

What Developer Blogs would you like to read about?

Hey everybody,  :D As many of you also have expressed, i find the majority of the blogs a little light and not exciting at all, so i thought we should help Callum in finding topics or inspiration for the future dev blogs. :D Instead of just ranting on about "The blogs are awful", maybe you can...
  4. Hannibal Barca

Roads in Calradia

but I don't think they're gonna go through the trouble of scripting alternating speeds based on terrain

I dont think and hope, that you have the same speed across all surfaces.

Walking in the snow or sand should slow you down, while a plain grassland or roads should be the quickest.

When they do have seasons in Calradia, they Should also implement, muddy surfaces that slow you down in Dec-Mar, lakes that partially dry up in the summer and crossable lakes in the winter. 

Or the above would be very cool. :smile:
  5. Hannibal Barca

Roads in Calradia

Hey everybody, Why no roads in Calradia? :ohdear: I know we have discussed this before but i couldnt find at topic for it, hence this new thread.  :wink: The map somehow looks incomplete in my eyes when there are no roads. You could have dirt roads between villages and Towns/Castles, and...
  6. Hannibal Barca

Geographic names

HUMMAN said:
    I remember i saw a desert name in game footages, it would be cool to have this kind of names. Some important mountain, river, lake names. NPC's may use these names in stories, quests, cities may take name from these or vice versa etc.

I think this a really cool idea.

And why are they not doing this in the first place. :?:

Without it, it doesnt feel like a real world, where everything has a name. Calradia is an ancient continent and of course the mountains have names.  :roll:
  7. Hannibal Barca

Household Management

Lemondude said:
    Hannibal Barca said:
    At the left side we can see that you need "Tier 3 to add new Party", currently the player is on Tier 1.
    I found that pretty interesting since it could meen that you can either delegate a party to one of your companions or relatives, which could be pretty cool if you want a party securing your homelands while your off raiding or conquering.

What I REALLY want to see is the ability to switch between party leaders, leaving the other party controlled by AI.
    You could have your brother in a party laying siege to a castle, while you are defending your own castle. Then you can switch between each commander to join each of the fights.

I dont think i would want the possibility to switch between characters, it would break my immersion, and make my bond with my original character weaker, imo.

Lord Engineer said:
    Hannibal Barca said:
    RoboSenshi said:
    Holy cow that's an interesting thought. If renown is tied to your clan and not you personally it would be absolutely amazing. I love that idea. Perhaps it would reduce marginally if your character dies. I also hope that means you can send out companions/family members to go fight enemy lords with your troops and also win renown for your clan. And the AI lords should also be able to do the same.

I noticed in the game world you now have lots of NPCs that belong to a clan and faction that do not own fiefs. Family members of landed nobles. It would be great if they could also lead armies at the orders of their clan head/Lord.

I think Clans in Bannerlord are a group of individual Houses rather than a family unit.

Maybe you have both House renown and personal renown?

It could be that when you earn renown for yourself then your house also get some renown, maybe not 100% but maybe 75% or smt.

I cant remember if the "golden eagle" in the buttom right is renown or influence?(62 in the picture).

i can see that in the Gamescom thread they have this screen also, and the finance screen.

In the video Duh got from Gamescom (legitimately the best Gamescom video) he moused over each symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen. You can see that here.

In the video he confirms that the gold coin is the symbol for money (obvious I know, but at least we now got confirmation, the 'i' symbol is influence ( :neutral:), the group of people represent the party number, the heart represents the player's hitpoints, the wheat symbol represents the party's food supplies (easier to keep track of now), the golden eagle presents the party's morale, then he licks on the arrow to access more icons, the group of people with the coin is the weekly wage (obvious), the telescope is viewing distance (:neutral:), and the horse is party speed.

I don't know if player renown is tracked anywhere other than the clan screen. Though I do know that at least two of the demo characters had a starting renown of 20. Not sure about Alijin, though I presume the same for her.

Also I believe that a Clan's renown is the culmination of all its members, so two members with a renown of 50 each, will form a clan with a renown of 100, and I guess that maybe the Clan's tier will contribute to influence or something.

One more thing. @John C the finance tab from the Clan page seems to act as the weekly report screen from Warband but for Clans. It just seems to track Income and Expenses. I don't think there is. A specific interaction with enterprises in the finance tab.

Edit: Forgot to say something: I would really like a development blog on clans, if only for clarification. That or a character creation blog (and by character creation I mean backstories and the like, not physical appearance).

Seems fair enough, going with that thought your clan would loose all renown a character has build up, when that character dies. (?) :shock:

- I still think that "Houses" and "Clans" is different from eachother.
    in my train of thought, "House" is  your family and companions, which you cant really get away from(Maybe marriage?), and Clan is a group of individual characters that form an alliance, which i think you can leave, if you dont like the leader or whatever. I Maybe its not even your whole family(House) that joins a clan, maybe only individual characters.
    :arrow: Brother is of the nights watch, your char are member of the Kingsguad or whatever.  :ohdear:
    Maybe someone someone can clear that up for me? :neutral:

8. Hannibal Barca

Household Management

RoboSenshi said:
    Holy cow that's an interesting thought. If renown is tied to your clan and not you personally it would be absolutely amazing. I love that idea. Perhaps it would reduce marginally if your character dies. I also hope that means you can send out companions/family members to go fight enemy lords with your troops and also win renown for your clan. And the AI lords should also be able to do the same.

I noticed in the game world you now have lots of NPCs that belong to a clan and faction that do not own fiefs. Family members of landed nobles. It would be great if they could also lead armies at the orders of their clan head/Lord.

I think Clans in Bannerlord are a group of individual Houses rather than a family unit.

Maybe you have both House renown and personal renown?

It could be that when you earn renown for yourself then your house also get some renown, maybe not 100% but maybe 75% or smt.

I cant remember if the "golden eagle" in the buttom right is renown or influence?(62 in the picture).

i can see that in the Gamescom thread they have this screen also, and the finance screen.
  9. Hannibal Barca

Household Management

Hey warriors, i found this screen while going through all of the playthroughs from Gamescon 2018. I dont think we have had that much information about the management of your household, thats why i found this screen interesting.  :P At the left side we can see that you need "Tier 3 to add...
  10. Hannibal Barca

Dev Blog 09/08/18

Svarogorije said:
    Hey I have a question,is the weapon forging feature going to be only for Swords or more stuff like different spear heads,axe heads ??
    Please don't tell me that the weapon crafting is only for swords,that would be really dissapointing..I want to make my own battleaxe with the head i want and the handle i want.One thing i absolutely hated in bannerlord is how the weapons that look cool to me personally always ended up to be low damage weapons,like the One Handed Battle axe,i know theres two types in Warband and they look sort of like the slavic axe that scholagladiatoria bought from Wulflund,but i wished the one with better damage had starts like the one that i estetically liked more..ANYWAYS heres the question - Why not add a system like viking counquest did,with you having to go to the weaponsmith for him to improve your weapon for a sum of money.And if possible have more variety besides like Rusty,Chipped,Heavy, a another thing Viking counquest was good in,in my opinion because it had much more variety..Again,please do a Blog ( OR SHOW ON GAMESCOM ) about weapon crafting/costumization/smithing whatever you want to call it :grin:

Here is what we saw from one of the first playthroughs, mind you its 2 years old, and they could have changed it since then.

11. Hannibal Barca

Dev Blog 21/06/18

Love the Pics - its gonna be great to play when i get my hands on it. :party:

Think we need a new gameplay video to showcase the changes from ´16 to ´18. :ohdear: :fruity: :shifty:
  12. Hannibal Barca

Dev Blog 12/04/18

I have been wondering if you show the actual amount of arrows in the quiver?

Its a small thing, but maybe it could be important for MP, when you know your opponent is low on arrows and you dont have to zig zag :wink:

Also looking forward to a new look on the campaign map, and a confirmation on the "killing lords & children inheritance" thing, thats been popping up from time to time. :ohdear: :party:
  13. Hannibal Barca

[Poll] Co-op, why it's possible and why we should have it.

No option in poll to not have Co-op.

Answered Other ways, to give my 2 cents about not wanting the feature.

I know you guys wants this feature, but it sounds very complicated as Armagan has explained.

14. Hannibal Barca

Elephant for Siege, Different Horse Races, Camels for fast travel around desert

Maybe OP was thinking something along the lines of GoT, where mammoths where pulling the gate of its hinges.

15. Hannibal Barca

About weapon slots

Think i hav only seen this screenshot from the 30 minutes gameplay in 2016.

HAMW99H.png
  16. Hannibal Barca

PC Gamers Weekend

Kehlian said:
    I don't want ageing :sad: I don't want my cvaracter to grow old and weak too quickly, considering they diminished the time of a year span.

But seriously, noone want to know the details of WHY it takes so long ? I mean details, not the vague stuff we are given in blogs

I would love to create a dynasty from my first character. :ohdear: :twisted:

Getting 3 children with the first character, and they get 3 children each, in a couple of generations we could rule Calradia or at least a huge part of it.  :fruity:
  17. Hannibal Barca

Who is this Bannerlord Artist?

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Caldwell said:
    I've asked elsewhere with no joy. Can anyone tell me who he/she is and does he/she have a website portfolio?

Thanks in Advance

https://www.artstation.com/ilkerserdar

Enjoy!  :wink:

WOW - thx Callum and thanks Ilker Serdar Yildiz :smile:
  18. Hannibal Barca

Is it safe to assume Bannerlord will not be coming out this year?

Looter said:
    archaicwarrior said:
    Game play is so life-like.

:grin:

Flat earth confimed?  :party:
  19. Hannibal Barca

Bannerlord map is changing?

Here tou can see the change of Sunor to Oks Hall

Note also the location of "Meroc" and "Talivel"

From very old walkthrough:
    YoH4W4V.jpg

Latest Dev blog:
    vXMpBnP.jpg

Also its clear that they have updated the whole map in these 2 pics. edit: Personally i like the updates (some discussing of this in other thread)
  20. Hannibal Barca

Dev Blog 16/11/17

mr48 said:
    I remember at some presentation (Gamescom maybe?) the devs mentioned that only swords are supported by the crafting system, is this only for the launch with other weapons to be added to the crafting option later, or will it only ever be swords?

Found this, maybe theyve added items after this was released(May ´16)
    3WpX0rg.png
Back
Top Bottom