Search results for query: *

1. How to get the Chaos sword?

mbfreak2 said:
    I want to make the Chaos Sword quest VERY LONG and PAINFUL.(Not Repetitive if thats what your thinking)
    Something long a painful and Unique? How bout like you travel to a strange land and ends up on a labrinth and you have to find your way out. That Will be painful and long!!!
  2. How to get the Chaos sword?

Awwwwww. DaMN! The Masked one just slaughtered my army. my army of 198 just got reduced to 40. And i just want to kill Him
    ! I got a suggestion for the Chaos Sword quest, why don't you make like a strange man that follows you until you talk to him. And he says that he knows how to kill The Masked One, but you have to prove yourself that you can handle the sword. So he sends you to fight 2 armies of 150 and then the last test will be to find a way in a cave with a big monster that protects a medallion. Which is a lost medallion of the strange man, which is a very important man later on (maybe possible to recruit him as a companion) and then once you give him the medallion, he will give you the Chaos Sword which will have like a black blade and a red orb in the center of the blade. Will this work? I hope so. :evil: :sad: :cry: :smile: :idea:
  3. The Masked One

So version 0.7 came out...... I have one questiion, where is the quest to get the Chaos Sword?  :oops:
  4. How to get the Chaos sword?

Hey guys, really great mod but im a newbie on this mod so how can i get the Chaos Sword, Im pretty annoyed of The Masked Man chasing me all across the map. Please, who do I talk to? Are they in a tavern? Which town? Which Lord. Anything? :twisted: KILL KILL KILLL THE MASKED MAN!!!!  :twisted:
  5. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

You guys, 

Great new!!! I heard someone is planning on doing that! Except, there will be no shield. good thing, the 2 weapons can block any attacks. Left attack, right attack, and up and down attack. I hope they'd do a mod htat you can do combos in mount and blade.

This will be awesome!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:???: :???: :???: :!: :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :cool: :cool: :neutral: :neutral: :arrow: :razz: :razz: :mad: :?: :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Back
Top Bottom