Search results for query: *

1. An Apology to Maroon.

Hey Maroon. It's me. I'd like to ask you to please read the whole thing, if for no other reason than because I really considered you my friend. I would like to ask if you could please unban me from Full Invasion 2: Osiris, but I wanted to say that I'm sorry first. I'm sorry that I argued with...
  2. The real problem with ranged weapons.

Look Maroon. Learn to take criticism and understand that not everyone has to always agree with you. And I speak about things about this game's mod you guys have made because I like the mod. So please, don't go deleting the thread just because you personally don't like me. But it's not the...
  3. Can we get proper working polearms?

This is just something I've run into time and time again in Warband and various mods for it. I've seen so many times where I had picked a long type of pole-arm, such as a type of pike, and I found that many of them had a swinging attack for some reason. I know that there have been plenty of...
  4. Make the bot AI better.

:facepalm: This has been something that's been a problem with the M&B games for too damn long now. The bot AI in these games is dumb as dirt. Here's two examples of what I'm talking about. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/924793784747856312/C291465B7F728E0DF8C3F2BB2EA071AB782D1594/...
  5. Commander Battles need to return and possible DLC for Bannerlord

I couldn't think of a better name for it ok. I found that commander battles in Napoleonic Wars could be pretty fun, if a little limited on account of them only being land battles. If they could be implemented into Bannerlord, than that would be all the better, especially if it's going to be...
  6. Commander Battles need to return and 16th Century DLC for Bannerlord

I couldn't think of a better name for it ok. I found that commander battles in Napoleonic Wars could be pretty fun, if a little limited on account of them only being land battles. If they could be implemented into Bannerlord, than that would be all the better, especially if it's going to be...
  7. Please fix the AI for Bannerlord!

This is something that's just been bothering me to no end. The absolutely terribly bot AI in M&BW as a whole. I can't count the times I've been playing the game or one of the few full mods on the Steam Workshop and found the bots just getting stuck in a building or behind a rock or in a...
  8. When's the Bannerlord section of the forums going be made?

This is something that's really been bugging me. I want to talk about Bannerlord, but there's only that one main thread about it. Seriously guys, can't you guys get on that already? And I guess I'll just talk a little bit about Bannerlord while I'm at it here, so calm down and just roll...
  9. Get the mods onto the Steam Workshop

This is something that really kinda annoys the hell out of me. It's the fact that before I got M&BW, I heard  about how many mods there were for the game. But low and behold that when I finally got the game, on Steam, because that's what I use for most game, there were barely any mods on the...
  10. Enough with the retarded randomness!

This is something that's grown to really piss me about the M&B games, and had better be fixed properly in Bannerlord. It's the retarded amount of randomness in, well, the random maps in both Warband and Fire & Sword. Now I understand that the random steppes, forests, and so on maps are...
  11. Why are the M&B modders so lazy?

This is something that's really come to piss me off. Why the hell can't the damn modders just upload the freaking mods completely to the steam workshop?! Is it just too difficult for you guys to just upload the entire mod? Is there just too much effort required for you guys to do so? Then...
  12. How do you mod Fire & Sword on Steam?

I'm trying to simply change the numbers per squad for the Captain Co-op mode, but I can't find it in all the folders. One person told me it was in a folder or something called Sample_gamemodes.exe If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it.
  13. Where and how can I actually get mods for this damn game?

I'm getting tired of either finding one modded server that ends up shutting down or being stuck with the boring vanilla captain co-op mode. Where can I find some good links to download the mods for Fire & Sword? And how do I actually install them? Or at the very least, can someone tell me how...
  14. Bannerlord needs a good Co-op mode

I only really got to thinking about this after playing a bunch of Fire & Sword's Captain Co-op mode. But Bannerlord should really have a co-op mode in it, and a far better one at that. It can really be a ton of fun to get a good team together and able to beat pretty much anything the enemy...
  15. Why isn't there more stuff on the Steam Workshop?

Well this is something I've just been really wondering a lot about. Why isn't there more mods on the Steam Workshop? I would think with how popular Mount & Blade Warband is, that there'd be so much stuff on it. And it makes me wonder why not all the Mount & Blade games have workshop support.
  16. Why was there no Steam Workshop support for Fire & Sword?

That's pretty much it. I'm just wondering why Fire & Sword never got any Steam Workshop support, especially after seeing a modded server or two. There were plenty of cool maps and tweaks to the game modes. Especially on the Dynamic Squads Captain Co-op server. The few admins might be assholes...
  17. How do you get unbanned?

I got banned unjustly from one of the modded Captain Co-op servers and I can get back on it. I want to know how to get unbanned, because it's complete bull**** why I got banned in the first place.
  18. Please unban me from the Dynamic Squads v2_7 server

I'm new to the forums, but I'm not going to be overly nice about this. I got banned unjustly from the Dynamic Squads v2_7 server on Fire & Sword. Now I love the server and how it's different from the standard, and don't get me started on it's awesome maps. But there were two idiots I saw...
Back
Top Bottom