Search results for query: *

1. Cquarto91

Patch Notes v1.2.9

https://steamdb.info/changelist/23188907/ Maybe patch or something more?
  2. Cquarto91

Patch Notes v1.2.9

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds is there a likely possibility of Beta 1.3.0 releasing on April?
    No next year lol
  3. Cquarto91

Taleworlds transparency and roadmap?

They are working on a a Sci-Fi one now lol
  4. Cquarto91

Patch Notes v1.2.9

1.3 when?
    When it's ready. I hope it adds new features or new scenes.
  5. Cquarto91

Future plans

New game lol
  6. Cquarto91

Community Tales #7

Any news on new content??? A rough guess is fine.
  7. Cquarto91

Bring mods to xbox

Too complex lol
  8. Cquarto91

[SA] Mount&Blade Latinoamérica Videos

New Version :smile:

Cannons!!!!!!!!!
  9. Cquarto91

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I can confirm we will be getting a 1.3.0 patch.
    Fixes or new stuff??? Hoping for new stuff :smile:

Thanks anyway for talking to us.
  10. Cquarto91

Where 1.3.0 ?

New game announcement lol
  11. Cquarto91

questions to developers

I'm sure there are mods for those.
  12. Cquarto91

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

Ship and Blaster if they pull it off and it becomes a success I do like Sci-Fi Maybe they will develop it together with the modders??????? I just wished they make the engine awesome first before moving on to a new game.
    roger-roger-roger.gif
  13. Cquarto91

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

@Duh_TaleWorlds

Do you have an estimate when new content will come to the game? Revised the older areas of the game that's not working and taking the fun away?

Improved life quality on the base game?
    +1 need more Developer Tales need to know improvements to engine new features DLC etc.
  14. Cquarto91

A sequel to Bannerlord?

🇷🇺
    Exactly, the concept of religious crusade, the invasion of Calradia from the east, all these little details that are teeming (the system of "character traits", the number of religious branches is also phenomenal, being able to build your castle and I going on a ton... We need a Nova Aetas V2!!! :grin:
    Whether it's official version or spiritual-successor we need The Far East it would be cool to start out with a town and a village minor faction start. I want to be a minor Samurai Clan or Native and just build up my town and hunt bandits in the beginning.
  15. Cquarto91

A sequel to Bannerlord?

hello, I am a huge fan of Nova aetas, I reinstall mount and blades just to play it. I would like to know if you can develop a remastered for both? You or a talented team with your permission... (otherwise, I would never play both because I find it boring without nova aetas mod) Thank you!
    Or a DLC inspired by it would be nice need new world colonization guns pirates :smile: Spin off game maybe????? Warband remaster on new engine would be cool too. WFAS NEED RUSSIA GUNS :smile: I liked the construction menu and the custom troops.
  16. Cquarto91

Patch Notes v1.2.9

At least they're working on the game still :smile: hoping for more content.

Mostly fixes though.
Back
Top Bottom