Search results for query: *

1. M&B: Warband Crash at Intro after Windows 10 Update

AnchorTheMean said:
    You should be able to switch between Fullscreen Windowed Mode by pressing Left ALT + ENTER once you get past the intro movie. This is also very useful the avoid crashing when alt-tabbing. If you go in Windowed Mode before alt-tabbing you should probably never crash.
    When I use alt+enter to go fullscreen it says 'Could not reset the Direct3D device. The application will now exit' and off it goes. Hopefully that narrows down the issue at least.

Edit: ended up downgrading my OS just for this lol. Mount & Blade > Stupid Windows update anyways
  2. M&B: Warband Crash at Intro after Windows 10 Update

This was happening to me too. I tried everything AnchorTheMean suggested, but the only thing that would work was starting it in windowed mode. You can't change it back ingame, so I had to download another program that runs windowed games borderless to get it full screen again, but even that didn't fully work. It started with Windows10 Anniversary Ed. like OP and this is my only fix so far. What has Microsoft done with this update?
  3. Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Is there a version without the installer? The installer doesn't detect my Steam folder plus I'd feel a lot safer if it was just a .zip with a config file rather than installing something.
    Also you should call this mod 'Mount & Blade: Total War' because that's what the screenshots with hundreds of units remind me of haha
Back
Top Bottom