Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Can not play the game, no game button in menu!

Hi, please try deleting the "LauncherData" xml document located at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs".
    It worked. Thanks!
  2. Resolved Can not play the game, no game button in menu!

Only Options Credits and Quit. When I run the launcher, only native in the mod section is selected. SandBox Core, CustomBattle, Sandbox and StoryMode can't be selected. Nothing happens when I click their boxes. I already tried to reinstall the whole game but it is still the same. Any help please?
  3. In Progress You are banned from this server when I play local game?

A lot of people are getting the same issue, myself included - I hope they fix this soon.
    I have a bad feeling about this. I don't think they will fix it at all -- I emailed them a week ago and I got no replies. I doubt they will respond. They never fix some dialog localization problems. They were left there for years. Plus they are all focusing on fix the bareboned bannerlord so I will just play something else with my friend.
  4. Resolved im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

We have updated our backend servers, it might solve your problem can you try again?
    Hello, any updates on this issue? I still can't play on local server.
  5. In Progress Get a BAN message while joining a LAN game.

I encountered the same problem. Can you play LAN games now?
  6. In Progress You are banned from this server when I play local game?

I can't join my friend's game and he can't join mine. It says you are banned from this server. How do I solve this?
  7. What languages will the Xbox One version support?

Meatloaf said:
    Probably the same as PC version. Taleworlds wont want to limit their market.
    Actually no. I already bought the game and it turns out that there are only four languages. Also my region does not have this game in store and I have to buy it from another region.
  8. What languages will the Xbox One version support?

Hello, I am thinking about preorder warband on Xbox live, but I am not sure if the game supports all the languages on PC version or not. The preorder page didn't give this information. Does any one knows? Could any staff member answer this question please? I am not very good at English, and I...
Back
Top Bottom