Search results for query: *

1. Gekokujo + Battle Time?

I was looking up co-op stuff, and I was wondering how hard it would be to squeeze Battle Time (or something similar for co-op multi - even limited as it is) into Gekokujo? I haven't done much M&B modding yet, but I've done a lot on other games. (Mostly this kind of thing - putting mods together...
  2. This Mod looks great! do i need...

No.

Fire and Sword is a separate game, basically.

All the mods in this part of the forum are for Warband.
    (I think musket functionality was added to Warband when they did Napoleon DLC - but you don't need that either)
  3. To phlpp - Thank you so much.

Seriously. Dude. Seriously. Thankyousomuchforthissickdope. Further gushing. I haven't enjoyed any game this much in years, much less a mod. The quality and.... jeez man. I don't have words. You broke my brain.
  4. New troop not spawning with correct equipment

I had a similar problem - I think it has to do with the scripts for randomizing certain soldiers gear. (Edit: like you were thinking - yes there is a script that puts certain randomization into certain troops gear)

The way I got around this - was by adding a new troop type, and adding the upgrade path to that troop to one of the existing ones (I used the special "neutral fort" guys to make my own custom Imperial army)

So, Sado Exiles used to only go up to "Sado Returnee" - now they go Exile -> Returnee -> Imperial Soldier.

Basically - instead of just editing an existing soldier - they now upgrade into a totally new type (Which is not included in the randomizer script)

Really easy to do with MBEdit.
Back
Top Bottom