Search results for query: *

1. chowski

[NC2021] Knockout Stage

North America 10 - 9 Ukraine

ggs you guys played very good for the ping
  2. chowski

Menace of Wenfire {SLAYERS OF MEN ELITE!}

I can easily 1v6 you all where is my invite

Hello, here at Wenfire Investment and Services co, we are can say that we are a very optimistic and welcoming team. To be known as a "wenfire" you must pass a series of test ranging from: vibe check, peer knowledge, and raw skill. We seek to improve ourselves and grow as a family, but unfortunately that cannot be with you. After close examination, our group of examiners has looked into your application and will have to decline as of now. You may re apply again after 5/21/21. There are more opportunities out there however, the INFAMOUS and TIGER MAFIA families currently have open positions that you can apply for. Thank you for your interest your application has been declined.

Signed,

Chowski Wenfire (Lead Investor)
    Arni Wenfire (Book Keeper)
    Wegnas Wenfire (Crypto Analyst)

Surreal Wenfire
    Raef Wenfire
    Keykubat Wenfire
    Aporta Wenfire
    GUACCAMOLEBOY Wenfire
    kelquethas Wenfire
    nemesistronkest Wenfire
  3. chowski

NA Duel Completed North American Dueling Conference 2021

Name: Chowki
    Region: NA
    Clan Representing: MENACE OF WENFIRE
    Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/doctorcockter123/
  4. chowski

Rambo should always be a part of captain to an extent

Tell that to Jesus
    jesus got nailed onto a stick and allowed himself to bleed out and dye. therefore he is not a man. Sad!
  5. chowski

Ping

it is definitely very very very horrible, but not impossible. you just have to play very different and more defensive with the higher ping.myself and crusader5 have been playing a lot of EU duel and skirm recently and have been doing very good with the high pings
  6. chowski

[NC2021] Knockout Stage

Deadline: 16/05/2021 for Quarterfinals 23/05/2021 for Semifinals 30/05/2021 for Finals/Bronze match ___________________________________________________________ Quarter Final Maps & Factions. _____________________________________________________________________ Semi Final Maps &...
  7. chowski

[NC2021] Division B #Week 1

North America 6:3 France
    (didn't get screens cause im lazy but @Dark ? can vouch)
  8. chowski

A.I. Points [Ratings of MP players in Bannerlord]

Arni 100 points in 3 categories, god I was so lucky recruiting this manifestation of a childhood to my team
    fixed this for u
  9. chowski

Coming back 4 months later... your game is absolute garbage

Bannerlord MP has a long way to go before it's anywhere near as good as Mordhau. It needs another solid 3 years of development at least.
    i wish you could hold attacks and blocks in mordhau like you can in warband and baeanerlord
  10. chowski

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

This whole thread is just pathetic now...

Rambo was banned in NW because it made games unfun - it does the same in bannerlord. I really don't give a crap who want's to size up their e-penis; I have no intention of ever playing a tournament on Bannerlord... The point is having someone on your team or the enemy team doing this spoils the game.

Not because it is effective (most people doing it are incompetent I find); but because it destroys the intention of the game mode. The moment the meta becomes 6v6 players using bots as respawns this mode is pointless and might as well be skirmish.

Again I must reiterate I really really REALLY don't care who won some stupid tournament on a game with about 100 players... it's like winning at a card game you invented and play with your mates. I just want TW to address the issue that is making this game mode less fun to play.

Dear god I hope you look back and cringe at this comment one day... The moment you do - you can pat yourself on the back. You have grown as a person....

also.... If this is your attitude going forwards then please leave this forum and never come back.... you aren't welcome.
    So you are a captain mode player and an NW player at the same time, that explains a lot. Maybe you want the bots to only attack up and down as well.
    SAD!
  11. chowski

And by the way, i don't understand why a bunch of pvp players would care so much about captain mode anyway.
    Just l2p and get good to counter Rambo. SAD!
  12. chowski

Maybe if you spent your time actually pvping instead of prancing around with AI then this wouldn’t be an issue. I would be mad if people from a completely different scene came over and dominated my tournament as well. How about you stop moping and groping and stop thinking ur little tactical Napolens while pressing ur f1 f2 buttons and maybe learn rmb. You are only complaining because you are getting shafted by clans that don’t play your mode :grin:

In summary, to counter Rambo just be a better Rambo. (you can’t because you spent all your time roleplaying with AI)
  13. chowski

Everyone crashed during a clan match and we are all getting this message now

HOW IS YOUR GAME WORSE THEN IT WAS DURING RELEASE? WHY HAVE YOU ANNOUNCED DUEL AND BATTLE MAP UPDATE MONTHS AGO AND STILL NOTHING DO COME??? HOW DO YOU BUFF CAV EVERY HOT"FIX" #FIXCAVSOUND #GIVEDUELMODE #FIXYOUR****INGGAME
  14. chowski

[NC2021] Division B #Week 1

NA vs FRA will take place on Saturday May 8th
  15. chowski

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

I've just sat and read the Multiplayer Forum section and Jesus Christ guys chill out and stop being so horrible.

Game's not even released yet. Stop insulting the devs. They're making progress (I didn't play for ~~a year and the game's vastly improved). If the game's lack of immediate progress is stressing you out so much, go play something else until it's done. Harrassing and insulting the devs constantly helps nobody, and just alienates the community from the developers. Moreover some of us would like to read the Multiplayer Forum and enjoy what we read, not see endless whining about developer progress and trolling.

I know you're excited for the game to be finished, but guys, chill.

----------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION TO INITIAL QUESTION - Early Access as a concept is bad/confusing. It's a marketing term for a beta which you have paid for. The developers should not have used it here and it has given many the impression that this is a full release when it is clearly not. Players should treat Bannerlord as they would treat a beta, and wait for full release if they are not happy beta testing an incomplete game (I personally do not enjoy beta testing).
    failworlds employee schill
Back
Top Bottom