Search results for query: *

• Users: Kyrax
  • Order by date
  1. Kyrax

Need More Info Bannerlord Singelplayer - Found Bugs, Errors,Glitches

Yeah, the 1st person glitch is there since the beginning, I reported it on day one or two when it came out. Luckily it's easily fixed by just switching out of 1st person and going back into it, but I get that it's not a good solution in the long run. I'm glad they're focusing on more crucial things rn :grin:
  2. Kyrax

Resolved Main quest bugged/incomplete

No, I don't have mods installed, otherwise I would've mentioned it. Good point about the save loading though.
  3. Kyrax

Resolved Main quest bugged/incomplete

Summary: I sided with Azargos in the main quest and decided to destroy the Empire. I chose Battania for the banner and proceeded to wage wars against the leftovers of the Empire. I killed off the Southern Empire last, executing all the nobles I could get my hands on. Now only Istiana's...
  4. Kyrax

Resolved Default dialogue still appearing.

Ok it still happens. This is in the 1.0.5 build. I'm sitting on 139 renown and I'm not part of any faction.
    In the following I just have the info that I should've already put at the beginning of the post.

Summary: The intro to NPCs is missing if you reach high renown.
    How to Reproduce: You need to meet a lord/lady NPC for the first time, and then
    Media:
    JBBCzpS.png

Version: 1.0.5

Computer Specs:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    CPU: Intel Core i5 3450
    RAM: 16 GB DDR3 Dual
    Motherboard: ASRock B75 Pro3
    Storage Device: SSD
  5. Kyrax

Resolved Clan member/companions attacking you in Rival Gang quest.

Summary: Pretty much the title. When I switched sides in a gang fight (first happened in Jalmarys), I would always get stabbed by my own companions. Of course I can understand that the looters would attack me, since I betrayed their gang leader, but my very own companions? It's troublesome that...
  6. Kyrax

It hasn't come up for me so far anymore! Maybe I'm not famous enough, but I'd turn this post to resolved until it might come up again.

Edit: I'm also playing on 1.0.3 right now.
  7. Kyrax

The quirkiest thing is that it even says in the dialogue that they shouldn't appear this way.
  8. Kyrax

Need More Info First person perspective is inside head geometry on combat start.

Whenever I load into battle with 1st person already enabled, I see my eyeholes, nose and mouth. Going to 3rd person and then to 1st person fixes that problem and you get normal vision, but it's a quality of life thing.
Back
Top Bottom