Search results for query: *

• Users: chuhrros
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Calanon's (Elacrai) shop is not refreshing?

The only changes to Calanon's shop I've read in the 3.9 changelog is this: But I've noticed in my current save that the items aren't refreshing. The shop restocks as I buy from it. So if I buy 2 items, 2 new ones come in quite soon. But the rest of the inventory never changes. Besides filling...
  2. Lords returning from exile missing, module_scripts.py fix?

Hey all Over the last few days I've been trying to find out why lords that have returned from exile in my save have gone missing instead. The best answers I've found are that slto_inactive is not being set to slto_kingdom_hero. Anyway, long story short, I made a thread on another section and a...
  3. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

First of all I'm playing on Floris Expanded 2.54, but I'm posting here because the Floris and Diplomacy subforums are completely deserted. There's no activity there, I've posted threads asking questions there and they've all received a grand total of zero replies... Also, hours of Googling have...
  4. Lords returned from exile - where do I find them?

Their character page shows they belong to a certain faction. Their wives or ladies that follow them, sisters and daughters, are all spawned. The lords themselves haven't shown up though. Their names don't even know up when asking the "location of someone" from any of their respective faction's...
  5. FPS drops to ~15 when looking at 100+ troops. 50 FPS in Native looking at 300+

System specs: Intel i5-2500 GTX 960 8 GB RAM Windows 10 Is this normal? DX7 is an insignificant improvement of abotu 2 or 3 FPS. I'm 99% sure it's a GPU issue because when I look away from the troops, FPS goes back up to 50+. I've set my resolution from 1920x1080 to 640x480. No difference...
  6. Disable Tournament characters like Sir/Guardsman John of Praven/Sargoth/etc?

Is there a way from disabling these guys from showing up to tournaments? High tier Native characters like Champion Fighters and Hired Blades, and some tournament-exclusive characters in Native are a fun challenge already. An even better challenge would be Floris' tier 6 and 7 troops at level...
Back
Top Bottom