Search results for query: *

1. Feedback/observations for v3.9

LORDS
    lord with a small army (<=70 soldiers or <=60% of "ideal party size"), who is currently at a walled fief (e.g. was beaten and just respawn), should not leave location

That is working for sure but I believe it needs to be tweaked and contextualized.

Fierdsvain were down to 1 castle so all vassals struggled at 0 wealth and stayed within their last walled fief. They were at war with Ravenstern. In an effort to help Fierdsvain reclaim some land, I attacked the adjacent Ravenstern town and brought it from an 800 garrison to 20 by retreating at the last moment. I did this multiple times with other castles and towns as well to the same effect.

I think in that context, being on their last limbs, a faction on their last walled fief should forego the ideal party size and attack a tiny garrison for the taking.
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Does anyone know how I could remove the 63 attribute limit? Or at least work around it. My character currently has 63 INT and I still have plenty of skills I want to level up.
  3. Calanon's (Elacrai) shop is not refreshing?

k0nr@d said:
    That is mean that the new items, which are "delivered" every week, are worse then the current selection displayed in the shop.

I don't fully understand.

Currently, if I don't buy anything from the shop, then the inventory will never ever change. New items only get delivered after I buy something. Is this intentional?

This means that in order to get the shop to stock up new Noldor Arrows, I'd have to buy a bunch of items that I don't need (each item costing at least 10k denars), and hope the RNG restocks Noldor Arrows. This would be a complete overhaul of the shop inventory restocking system for Calanon that does not correspond to the part of the changelog which I quoted specifies.
  4. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Calanon's (Elacrai) shop inventory is not resetting like other shops.

I posted a thread earlier about this: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,375557.0.html
  5. Calanon's (Elacrai) shop is not refreshing?

The only changes to Calanon's shop I've read in the 3.9 changelog is this: But I've noticed in my current save that the items aren't refreshing. The shop restocks as I buy from it. So if I buy 2 items, 2 new ones come in quite soon. But the rest of the inventory never changes. Besides filling...
  6. SP Native Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.96.3 for Warband 1143+WSE)-patch for 115x

I'm using Floris Expanded 2.54 and I when I set movement orders with Forward x1 to x4, troops will often spawn on the exact same spot.

It usually works OK at first with troops spawned Forward and positioned in a line but after several battles they'll start spawning on the same spot and usually getting stuck a lot before moving out to their positions.

How do I stop this happening?
  7. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Dynamite Jewduh said:
    chuhrros said:

I'll look into it, how are you testing this exactly? So I can troubleshoot.
    It has been an issue on my main save on Floris Expanded 2.54, and I didn't intend to "test" it, but it just affected my late game very negatively so I quit that.

So I downloaded Evolved and tested:
    I started a new game and let it run for a few hours. I joined armies as a freelancer, whichever was fighting the least so there'd be as few interferences as possible while I alt+tabbed and did other things. I went between King Harlaus, Count Grainwad and Konsugnr Ragnar.

Every 50 days or so I came back to check lord's relations with their lieges. The ones with "ultio" and "vindicta" are always on the verge of leaving their faction or being indicted for treason. It wasn't until about day 400 until they cycled through all the lieges and left the realm entirely.

At about day 450 I checked back and some are returning from exile on a liege's pardon. I went to look for them on the faction's page, not there. I went to ask a noble of their faction "I want to know the location of someone", they're not on the list.

And here the save is now. Those screenshots are taken at this point. Here's the save file if you want to check it out:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?2kw7ndgc415rw5s

EDIT: List of missing lords that I know of:
    - Those 3 Taishis in my screenshots
    - Hersir Gearth of the Nords
    - Lord Plais of Swadia

There may be more. I might jump in, wait another month and hope in vain that they'll "respawn" somehow lol.
  8. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

It's bugged there too. LOL.

The Diplomacy mod makers didn't even bother removing the option entirely. Kept it an option for a feature that doesn't work. And the Floris guys couldn't be bothered to remove it all the same. That's a save I've been playing for a couple of months gone. There doesn't seem to be any way of stopping Calradia becoming a deserted land toward the 500+ day late game I guess. No way to prevent exile, no way to reverse exile.

I'm giving up. I was hoping to have a save running up until Bannerlord. Now I'm just hoping Calradia becoming deserted isn't going to be a problem in Bannerlord too.
  9. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

It's broken as well here!  :sad: :sad:

I'm confused why searching "exile", "exiled", "missing" and "pardon" brings no result in this thread, or the thread over at nexusmods. Is this not an issue for anyone else? Once it reaches day 400 lords will start disappearing. They'll receive pardons to return for exile but simply go missing.

I just went to simulate a new game from day 1 all the way to day 400 for a few hours and now at day ~450 there are at least 3 lords missing already. The rate of lords going missing will only increase after day 400 because a lot of them have cycled through most of the lieges already and are on the verge of exile outside Calradia. Which means they'll receive "pardons" and actually go completely missing!

Image 1: Taishi Nagusei's page. Look at the sidebar on the right, notice Taishi Belir and Taishi Chuarka too. Taishi is the basic lord title for the Khergits:
    4N1NdqE.jpg

Image 2: Khergit Khanate page. No Taishi Nagusei. No Taishi Belir. No Taishi Chuarka:
    LKTEHHj.jpg

They all received pardons and have thereafter gone completely missing. They don't show up on the list when asking another noble the "location of someone".

How is this a non-issue for everyone else? Has no one else reached day 400+? Even if you rushed, typically conquering all of Calradia would take at least 500 days, and this bug will be very glaring and problematic at that point. A non-rushed conquest of Calradia would typically take at least 700 days. And if you took your time meticulously like I do for months, it could probably easily extend into 1000+ days.

This has been an issue since the older Floris way back in 2011/2012. Am I really the one of the few, or the only one who's facing this issue? The game is unplayable past day 500 because the game treats missing lords as "returned" and it messes up the whole number of lords per faction balancing dynamic. The only way for Floris to then be playable is to disable returning from exile so they are truly treated as having left the realm, but that's barely half a solution.
  10. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Hey Dynamite, thanks for this mod and keeping Floris alive until this day.

I have a question about lords returning from exile. In Floris Expanded 2.54, I had a problem where after about a year of the game day 300-400+, lords start disappearing. They "appear" to return with the mod options enabling it, and the message shows that they've received pardons, but they're not spawned anywhere in the game. They don't show up on the factions' list of vassals. They don't show up in the list when you ask a noble "I want to know the location of someone".

The issue is pretty much identical to this one, from a thread 5 years ago: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=181224.0

So it's a pretty old Floris/Diplomacy issue. Something about slot_troop_occupation being slto_inactive or slto_kingdom_hero. I've spent the last few days looking for a fix but I've given up and decided to try Floris Evolved instead.

My question really is if lords really do return from exile in Floris Evolved?

In my Floris Expanded 2.54 save of over 700 days, almost half the lords were completely missing. The worst thing is the game treated them as though they're not missing, so rulers don't even try to "recruit" vassals from other realms into their own, so there's almost no shifting of power. The map was also almost completely empty for certain factions because the game treats them as having ~20 lords when they in fact had 6 or 7. Basically lead to far fewer lord patrols and therefore bandits completely took over the villager and caravan routes.
  11. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

Ruthven said:
    Ah sorry, my comment must have been confusing there. active_npcs is just the name of the constant for all NPCs that can own fiefs, so in Native it includes all lords as well as kings, claimants, and companions. You can try changing this to lords_begin and lords_end but it would probably have the same result.

As a last ditch effort try this:
    Code:
    (24, #Every 24 hours
    	[
    		(try_for_range, ":troop_no", active_npcs_begin, active_npcs_end), #Search through active NPCs
    			(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_retirement), #If they are retired
    			(troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive), #or if they are inactive
    			(store_troop_faction, ":cur_faction", ":troop_no"), #Get their faction
    			(is_between, ":cur_faction", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end), #If they have a faction
    			(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_hero), #Make them a kingdom hero 
    			(troop_set_note_available, ":troop_no", 1), #Force availability in Notes
    			(call_script, "script_create_kingdom_hero_party", ":troop_no", "p_town_16"), #Force spawn at Dhirim
    		(try_end),
    	]
     ),
    This should spawn the kingdom hero party at Dhirim for easy testing.

Actually hold on now. You're compiling the module system after each change right?

Yes sir, compiling after every change, testing, then reporting back results.

Unfortunately, the latest one haven't shown any result as well. Went to Dhirim, waited for 7 days. Checked the castle, I stared at the screen and watched to see if any lords happened to spawn just outside the town, nothing.

Again, not on the faction's list of vassals and not on the list on "I want to know the location of someone".

Afterwards, I went to delete the whole Floris Expanded 2.54 folder and reinstalled. No difference. Anyway, I've deleted Floris Expanded 2.54 and I'm now going to try Floris Evolved. That one was last updated .. well, yesterday. It's still being worked on up to this day. I'm going to start a new save and wait for as long as it takes for vassal to get exiled and then pardoned, and see if it's different in Evolved. I really hope it is.
  12. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

Ruthven said:
    I can't quite see what the script is doing wrong. It's possible that this is actually being caused by something else that is not the slto_ assignment, or something else is resetting it. You can try using this simple trigger, which I haven't tested at all but might work. If this doesn't then perhaps something else is the issue.

Paste this into module_simple_triggers. Doesn't really matter where (as long as it's not the middle of another trigger) but generally the bottom of the file works fine, before the final "]".

Code:
     (24, #Every 24 hours
    	[
    		(try_for_range, ":troop_no", active_npcs_begin, active_npcs_end), #Search through active NPCs
    			(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_retirement), #If they are retired
    			(troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive), #or if they are inactive
    			(store_troop_faction, ":cur_faction", ":troop_no"), #Get their faction
    			(is_between, ":cur_faction", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end), #If they have a faction
    			(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_hero), #Make them a kingdom hero                     
    		(try_end),
    	]
     ),

Be sure to wait at least 48 hours (in game of course) just to be sure it is or isn't working. Basically what this should do is find NPCs that are retired or inactive but also belong to a faction. That way Lords that have disappeared but haven't returned yet should be ignored. I also wonder now if we need to call the script create_kingdom_hero_party... Just try this for now and see what happens.

That didn't work. (EDIT: Waited for 5 days) Damn lol. I'm at a complete loss. Even more so now that from this thread I linked earlier, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=181224.0

the guy had his issue resolved with that one lord when that other guy changed it to slto_kingdom_hero. Seems like your trigger was my best shot at this.. hmm...

EDIT: How come you wrote it to #Search through active NPCs though? A couple of lines later you wrote it to search for inactive NPCs. I'm confused at how this works. Don't those exclude each other?
  13. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

Looks like it didn't work. Managed to get an example.

Image 1: Signore Fraichin being pardoned (2nd last line):
    http://i.imgur.com/zqmaKBP.jpg

Image 2: Signore Fraichin's character page stating him being a vassal of the Rhodoks:
    http://i.imgur.com/1t7b9Fb.jpg

Image 3: Rhodok page, Signore Fraichin is missing from the list of vassals:
    http://i.imgur.com/22RwvbZ.jpg

He's also missing from the list when I went to a Rhodok noble to ask "I want to know the location of someone". Maybe the trigger method would be a simpler solution?

EDIT: Any chance there's a try_end missing, thus nullifying a try_begin section? I'm going to go through the 100 lines again and see how every try_begin gets closed with a try_end. It's a common human error to omit something like this, isn't it?
  14. Lords returning from exile missing, module_scripts.py fix?

Hey all Over the last few days I've been trying to find out why lords that have returned from exile in my save have gone missing instead. The best answers I've found are that slto_inactive is not being set to slto_kingdom_hero. Anyway, long story short, I made a thread on another section and a...
  15. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

Ruthven said:
    chuhrros said:
      #script_dplmc_lord_return_from_exile
      # INPUT: arg1 = troop_id, arg2 = new faction_no
      # OUTPUT: none
      ("dplmc_lord_return_from_exile",
    [
      (store_script_param_1, ":troop_no"),
      (store_script_param_2, ":faction_no"),
      #Check validity
      (try_begin),
      (is_between, ":troop_no", heroes_begin, heroes_end),
      (is_between, ":faction_no", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end),
      (neq, ":troop_no", "trp_player"),
      (faction_get_slot, ":faction_liege", ":faction_no", slot_faction_leader),
      #The lord definitely should not already belong to a kingdom
      (store_troop_faction, ":eek:ld_faction", ":troop_no"),
      (neg|is_between, ":eek:ld_faction", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end),
      (try_begin),
    #Handle separately for adding to the player's faction
    #The player may decide to accept or reject the return
    (this_or_next|eq, ":faction_liege", "trp_player"),
    (eq, ":faction_no", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
    #(eq, 1, 0),#<-- temporarily disable
    #Lord comes to petition the player instead of automatically returning
    (call_script, "script_change_troop_faction", ":troop_no", ":faction_no"),
    (troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive),
    #Show event (no log without actual faction change)
    (str_store_troop_name, s4, ":troop_no"),
    (str_store_faction_name, s5, ":faction_no"),
    (str_store_troop_name, s6, ":faction_liege"),
    (display_message, "@{s4} has returned from exile, seeking refuge with {s6} of {s5}."),
    #Remove party
    etc
    ]),
    Quick question, but did the vassal returning from exile join your faction or an NPC? It looks like this might be a pretty simple fix, I am pretty sure all you need to do is change the blue slto_inactive to slto_kingdom_hero. However it looks like lords which are members of a faction will be ignored by this code, so though it might start working from this point on it may not fix any of the lords who have already tried to re-spawn. But probably we can make a trigger that will force them back. For now try testing with this small change and see what happens. Remember again to back everything up in case something goes wrong.
    I'll right. I'll try this. Hopefully there is an exiled lord in one of my saves so the return will happen and I can check if they're genuinely returned. Might have to do a bit of waiting in game though.

As for which faction... uh... all of them? I am in Swadia, serving Lady Isolla of Suno (overthrew Harlaus). But there are many vassals that have returned to all 6 factions that have disappeared the same way. I believe there were about 120 vassals in the beginning of the game, now there are about 70. Yup, that's about 40 to 50 vassals just... in limbo. The worst part is the game somehow treats them as active vassals so in Swadia, the game treats us as if we have 20 vassals, except 13 of them are missing and only 7 are truly active.

Anyway, you mentioned a trigger to periodically force them back? How would I go about creating a new code for that? Which file will that code go in, module_simple_triggers.py?

I'm going to export the new code and run the game now. Will report back as soon as I have a result.
  16. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

Ruthven said:
    This thread is a good start: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

It might be good to familiarize yourself with how the module system works in warband. Make a backup of your mod and savegame before trying to mod it, and note that it will overwrite any edits made with morgh's editor and other text-editor tools.

But lucky for you this shouldn't be too difficult. Download the floris source (I think included in the "dev suite" version of floris?) and open module_scripts, and search for "dplmc_lord_return_from_exile". This is the script you'll need to fix to get the lords working again. I don't have the floris source myself so I don't know the exact way it's coded but you should only need to add one or two lines.
    I really appreciate you helping me out here.

What I've found so far are about 100 lines for this section: http://i.imgur.com/fOfx5CW.png

This is the whole section:
    Code:
    							  #script_dplmc_lord_return_from_exile
    						  # INPUT: arg1 = troop_id, arg2 = new faction_no
    						  # OUTPUT: none
    						  ("dplmc_lord_return_from_exile",
    							[
    							  (store_script_param_1, ":troop_no"),
    							  (store_script_param_2, ":faction_no"),
    							  #Check validity
    							  (try_begin),
    								  (is_between, ":troop_no", heroes_begin, heroes_end),
    								  (is_between, ":faction_no", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end),
    								  (neq, ":troop_no", "trp_player"),
    								  (faction_get_slot, ":faction_liege", ":faction_no", slot_faction_leader),
    								  #The lord definitely should not already belong to a kingdom
    								  (store_troop_faction, ":old_faction", ":troop_no"),
    								  (neg|is_between, ":old_faction", kingdoms_begin, kingdoms_end),
    								  (try_begin),
    									#Handle separately for adding to the player's faction
    									#The player may decide to accept or reject the return
    									(this_or_next|eq, ":faction_liege", "trp_player"),
    									(eq, ":faction_no", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
    									#(eq, 1, 0),#<-- temporarily disable
    									#Lord comes to petition the player instead of automatically returning
    									(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive),
    									#Show event (no log without actual faction change)
    									(display_message, "@{s4} has returned from exile, seeking refuge with {s6} of {s5}."),
    									#Remove party
    									(troop_get_slot, ":led_party", ":troop_no", slot_troop_leaded_party),
    									(try_begin),
    										(party_is_active, ":led_party"),
    										(neq, ":led_party", "p_main_party"),
    										(remove_party, ":led_party"),
    										(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_leaded_party, -1),
    									(try_end),
    									#
    								  (else_try),
    									 #NPC king auto-accepts
    									 #Normalize relation between NPC and king
    									 (call_script, "script_troop_get_relation_with_troop", ":troop_no", ":faction_liege"),
    									 (store_sub, ":relation_change", 0, reg0),#enough to increase to 0 if negative
    									 (val_max, ":relation_change", 5),
    									 (call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", ":troop_no", ":faction_liege", ":relation_change"),
    									 #Perform reverse of relation change for exile
    									 (try_for_range, ":active_npc", active_npcs_begin, active_npcs_end), #all lords in own faction, and relatives regardless of faction
    										(assign, ":relation_change", 0),#no change for non-relatives in other factions
    										(try_begin),
    											(store_faction_of_troop, ":active_npc_faction", ":active_npc"),
    											(eq, ":faction_no", ":active_npc_faction"),
    											#Auto-exiling someone at -75 relation to his liege gives a -1 base
    											#relation penalty from other lords, so the gain is 1 by default.
    											(assign, ":relation_change", 1),
    										(try_end),
    										##(call_script, "script_troop_get_family_relation_to_troop", ":troop_no", ":active_npc"),
    										(call_script, "script_dplmc_troop_get_family_relation_to_troop", ":troop_no", ":active_npc"),
    										(assign, ":family_relation", reg0),
    										(try_begin),
    											(gt, ":family_relation", 1),
    											(store_div, ":family_modifier", reg0, 3),
    											(val_add, ":relation_change", ":family_modifier"),
    										(try_end),

(neq, ":relation_change", 0),

(call_script, "script_troop_change_relation_with_troop", ":faction_liege", ":active_npc", ":relation_change"),
    										(try_begin),
    											(eq, "$cheat_mode", 1),
    											(str_store_troop_name, s17, ":active_npc"),
    											(str_store_troop_name, s18, ":faction_liege"),
    											(assign, reg3, ":relation_change"),
    											(display_message, "str_trial_influences_s17s_relation_with_s18_by_reg3"),
    										(try_end),
    									 (try_end),#end try for range :active_npc

#Now actually change the faction
    									(try_begin), #new-begin
    										(neq, ":faction_no", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
    										(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive),
    											(troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_retirement),
    										(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_hero),
    									(try_end), #new-end

#Log event
    									(display_log_message, "@{s4} has been granted a pardon by {s6} of {s5} and has returned from exile."),

(troop_get_slot, ":led_party", ":troop_no", slot_troop_leaded_party),
    									(try_begin),
    										(party_is_active, ":led_party"),
    										(neq, ":led_party", "p_main_party"),
    										(remove_party, ":led_party"),
    										(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_leaded_party, -1),
    									(try_end),
    								  (try_end),#end NPC king auto-accepts
    							  (else_try),
    								#Failure.  Perform string register assignment first to avoid differences
    								#between debug and non-debug behavior.
    								(str_store_troop_name, s5, ":troop_no"),
    								(str_store_faction_name, s7, ":faction_no"),
    								#(ge, "$cheat_mode", 1),#<-- always show this
    								(display_message, "@{!}DEBUG : failure in dplmc_lord_return_from_exile((s5}, {s7})"),
    							  (try_end),
    							]),

There are 2 lines that have slto_inactive, and one line with slto_kingdom_hero:
    (troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_hero),

As far as I know, from this thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=181224.0 the problem is that the Lord needs to have his slto_inactive set to slto_kingdom_hero. Something is wrong with the code that it's not being set to slto_kingdom_hero. I've just been looking through for about 10 minutes and I don't see what the problem is yet, but maybe you could spot it way faster and quicker than I can.

Here's the full module_scripts.py file, anyway, if you'd like to take a look yourself: http://www.megafileupload.com/ohxV/module_scripts.py
  17. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

Ruthven said:
    I'm afraid you'll probably just have to get used to the lords not coming back then. There's a chance that a trigger or something will fire later on and everything will be ok, but this seems to be caused by problems from the code itself forgetting to change the slto_ value. Floris is open-source, so you would be able to change the code yourself and it should even be savegame compatible (just making a new simple trigger, which iirc works with saves) but you'd have to learn enough modding skills to make it which is probably not worth the effort. As a last-ditch attempt you could try PMing one of the Floris modmakers directly, but no doubt they get floods of PMs from people all the time so even if they receive it they might not answer.
    I've put many hours into my save so I think I could try modding itself. Hopefully it's as simple a solution as implementing a new, simple trigger.

Any chance you can give me a head start or a heads up on some good resources on where to start off modding, especially if I'm going to dig into Floris' source?
  18. Any way to force spawn NPCs? (Vassals)

First of all I'm playing on Floris Expanded 2.54, but I'm posting here because the Floris and Diplomacy subforums are completely deserted. There's no activity there, I've posted threads asking questions there and they've all received a grand total of zero replies... Also, hours of Googling have...
  19. Lords returned from exile - where do I find them?

Their character page shows they belong to a certain faction. Their wives or ladies that follow them, sisters and daughters, are all spawned. The lords themselves haven't shown up though. Their names don't even know up when asking the "location of someone" from any of their respective faction's...
  20. FPS drops to ~15 when looking at 100+ troops. 50 FPS in Native looking at 300+

Slavos said:
    This is strange, I have a gtx 750TI and i play on max settings with a battle size of 200 and I have , most of the time, 60 fps, it can drop in sieges but never below 30, also with causes most stuttering in WB are the poorly coded AI, so try disabling formations for the Ai and see if it helps.
    I've tried enabling and disabling and running the same battles multiple times. I've also tried many combinations of the "Force Use Spear/Pike/Bows/Lance" settings in Floris' mod options. I can get over 50fps in large battles as long as I look away from the troops fighting. The fighting still goes on smoothly, and I'm guessing that is calculated by CPU more so than GPU. The moment I have those troops on screen is when it starts to crawl to below 20fps. Also, on a hardware monitor, my GPU is hardly stressed when I don't face the troops, and when I do face the troops it revs all the way up to 100% constantly.

Hanakoganei said:
    Also textures are poorly optimized in Floris. Try running them through a texture optimizer and see if it helps. It helped me a bit. Even with a lot of VRAM, unoptimized textures leads to more stuff for your video card to do before rendering. It may not help you a lot since you got a good card, but yeah it doesn't hurt.
    Do you have examples of good texture optimizers? My problem really does feel like an unoptimized textures one. It really is the difference of having ~300 cavalry troops on screen in Native maintaining 50fps, versus, having ~100 cavalry troops on screen in Floris Expanded crawling under 20fps.

I really feel it's because Floris Expanded has tons of varying textures for Troops' equipments and horses.

Problem is I don't know of any texture optimizer that can work with the game?
Back
Top Bottom