Search results for query: *

• Users: Mike Hawk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Game balance

So I'll unload some things here that don't really belong in the bug thread. Horses. Horses have too much armour. In fact, most of them have the same armour stat - 18. Even the "Worn out hack" horse has 18 points of armour. I suggest on getting rid of armour for most horses, with the heaviest...
  2. Animations

Ok, so some of the musket animations were a little messed up. I overestimated Warbands hit detection a bit and the animations weren't connecting. The code was messed up as well. I now understand why all M&B attack animations are so exaggerated. Anyway, I think I've fixed most of the problems...
  3. [In development] DCS WWII

This will be the most advanced ww2 aircraft combat simulation to date. Built on the DCS engine, created by legendary ww2 sim developers. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944 It needs backers though. They managed to reach the 1/2 mark in just 5 days, but things...
  4. Kinetic Void - build your own space ships and test them in battle

It's still in pre-alpha but it's looking great so far. Lot's of x3 inspiration (in my opinion the best sandbox space games out right now). Check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/seanpollman/kinetic-void
  5. OSP Musket Era Animations Realistic musket animations (main post updated with latest release)

Old version: Hell my fellow modding community. After countless hours of animating and python editing I've finally managed to finish my new musket animations. These animations aim to be a more realistic counterpart to the existing m&b animations, the biggest difference being that the musket is...
  6. Petra Majdič - the original terminator

My new role model. She is a Slovenian cross-country skier, that represented Slovenia on the 2010 winter Olympics. She broke 4 ribs and punctured her lungs while training, due ti the track having no safety fence, but instead of quiting she decided to go on. She finished 19th in the qualifier and...
  7. Searching for a book

A couple of years ago in high school we were discussing a book written by a Russian author somewhere in the late 19th/early 20th century. I think we were discussing Russian realism at that time, but I can't be sure. It's about a young man who was speaking against the government, so they had...
  8. Which swing do you use mostly

I find it interesting that most of the time I swing from my right to my left. I usually fight on foot with a big 2 handed sword. Sometimes I even use it when I have enemies on my left. Its got good accuracy and can be aimed (HS massive damage). So, what swing do you use mostly? And yes, I...
  9. Blood on weapons

Anyone knows if it's possible to make it so blood doesn't "stick" to your weapons without dissabling it completely. Because right now it's way to unrealistic how blood behaves on weapons (especially shiny swords).
  10. cool song

check this out http://www.wimp.com/song I LOVE IT :D 8) 8)
  11. Help please

hy all, I have been lurking around for 2months on this forum, and finaly decided to join :D For 2 days now, I have been strugeling with a sword I made: The problem is, when I export it in obj, and then try to open it with BRFview, BRFview crashes. I noticed it only does that when I put on...
Back
Top Bottom