Search results for query: *

1. raizes

SP - General Player Caravans

I think we should be able to set preferred routes or preferred trading areas. Scaling caravans should have more options, at least like normal parties.
  2. raizes

SP - General [SUGGESTION] Trade fief Perk

I agree with you. The trading fief feature should be relaxed. Maybe all lord can trade fiefs. Well, it's natural like talking, selling, trading items, etc. We can add policies for each kingdom regarding this (e.g., allowing trading fiefs or not). Then, the trade perk can boost in this process of trading, not locking it.
  3. raizes

Tested athletics 110 vs 1, there is a problem

The original design makes sense. That's what we call "formations" and "staying in line". Like you've said, if you want to utilize the speed of different kinds of troops, it's better to group them into different groups.
  4. raizes

I want to buy bannerlord. But not with steam

Although I can live with Steam, I can feel OP.
    I can remember my experiences with Origin, Epic Games Store, Bethesda Launcher and many more. "Why do I have to download their whole store, app, and soft dependencies? I just need a game." - kinda the same experience.

The OP's list is maybe just on-the-fly references. But I can feel why and when "a customer" explains like that.

Don't be a cry baby and download steam.
    I want to buy an ice cream but first I need to go through a line of people and walk to the shop WHAAAT? Why can't I just get the ice cream.
    Guys n' girls, sometimes people just don't want to download so many 'wrapper apps'. That's their adult preferences. You are just living up to your name :smile:
  5. raizes

The East Asian servers are hosted by a chinese forum, this forum is telling it's chinese users to report any anti-PRC discussion on EA servers.

Why TW is letting Chinese to administrate east asia server in the first place. There are no admin in other severs.
    China has strict regulations.

OP has a valid point about letting extremely political people like the chinese communists run a server for an entire region that had nothing to do with them, it brings nothing but needless trouble to so many for just a few, so please stop defending pro-prc censorship enablers for some vague reasons such as (x)-isms while pretending to be 'neutral', you lot are no better than those twitter people who complain about every small detail JUST BECAUSE.

I got some bad troll comments at the beginning of this thread :grin: I forgot the thread's intention. My bad. But don't attack people in discussion :grin:
    But anyways, bringing politics to game at all servers should be prohibited as well. Bannerlord is a game, and I (I also believe there are others) don't want it to be painted with people who keep "**ck this party, **ck the other party." in the chat.

--
    P/S: Already saw a handful of comments here which just troll and bash other countries using their own ignorance. If that continues, I guess I still support to temporarily lock/or invite those people out of the discussion.
  6. raizes

The East Asian servers are hosted by a chinese forum, this forum is telling it's chinese users to report any anti-PRC discussion on EA servers.

Grow up, some people. Someone out there just wants to keep politics out of games.
    :smile: If you want real discussion, go join some Parties in real-life, or do something in real-life.

@To admins and mods: Please LOCK this thread.

Disclaimer: I'm not sided with any party.
  7. raizes

SP - General Horse Call and Braver Horses

Pump up!! I agree with you that we need the horse whistle feature.
  8. raizes

SP - General Infantry and Cavalry interaction

It seems that spears can only stop cavalries when my troops and I spam the attacks. There is no "holding spear towards the front" button, right? I think we should have that stance and the shield-wall formation, with default collision when horses meet the top points of spears.
  9. raizes

SP - General Siege attackers should pre-populate siege towers before dropping corvus/boarding devices

no it would be a good thing, but in the end advantages should stay on defender side.... the siege tower means another battle front but defenders should keep advantage after all .... i don't want to attack a castle with walls level 3 and loose only 25 men when its 400 vs 400

I agree with you that in the end, castle defenders should still have more advantages. If we "improve/fix" this siege tower's issue, we need to balance out with other defender's advantages. There are many spots and techs that defenders can use right now but the AI seems to miss out as well.

Some adjustments I can think of right now:
    • There are more means to destroy siege towers. Defenders should continue to focus on destroying the siege tower even after the tower docks to the wall.
    • Siege towers can be a bit slower.
    • Holes on the walls must be demolished by catapults/trebuchets in the battle. This means siege tower usages are delayed = Less stress on the defender side.
    • Defenders should use death holes, especially at the castle's doorways, more effectively. For example, in the current version, after the battering ram destroys the first wall, most of the time, attackers can slash the second one without any trouble. No stones being thrown, no archer as well. This causes many fronts being breached at the same time, bringing many cons for the defenders.
  10. raizes

Hi there. Are you Vietnamese? :P

Hi there. Are you Vietnamese? :P
  11. raizes

SP - General Siege attackers should pre-populate siege towers before dropping corvus/boarding devices

Current Issue: Right now, most of the time, when siege towers approach the walls, they just drop the boarding devices instantly. There is no troop on the siege towers and the defenders will just roam freely to the ladders of the towers, taking advantage and killing most of the attackers who try...
  12. raizes

the game need vasssal system

How can be a game that have been in development for 8 years come out like this? its just not comprehendable for me.

I'm sorry to say but from my standpoint, you are just whiny.
    Are you sure that the game has been being constantly developed in the last 8 years? Stop using that magic number to blindfold the arguments on your side. We have a lot of sequels/DLCs/bug fixes/patches to Warband. Also, C++ and DirectX from scratch aren't as simple as Unity engine.

For your information, even my low-ass potato 6-year-old laptop can handle the game so well in 1024x768 resolution. Indeed, I have encountered a number of crashes and glitches and a handful of bugs. However, things have improved a lot since e1.1.1. Not a single crash since then. Performance improves a lot.

That is one huge amount of effort from the dev. Yes, it's called the framework/engine.
    :smile: Building the game is one superficial part, a big one. But there is one more, the engine underneath. Huge and humongous. Do you know banyan trees? The engine is like the roots. It's not easy to be seen. Bug it's there to support the whole. Just don't forget it ^^

Anyways, all the things above weren't aimed to change your viewpoint. I just wanted to give you and others a big of the context and some opinions.
    Last thing, if you do not like it, whine about it or project negativity just only makes you feel 'not-so-smart' and annoying. There are many early-access warnings, you should have read it carefully. ^^
    Best regards!

P/S: Migrating from D3D9 to D3D11 is a really big thing. LOL.
  13. raizes

Need More Info Crash when trying to climb a horse in a battle + Cannot send crash report (stackstrace exposed)

- Summary: I was commanding archer troops in an army battle of Vlandia. During the battle, I get my horse killed. Later, I found another horse and tried to climb it. The game stuck when I was climbing halfway. Moreover, with TWCrashUploader, I got another error saying it could not send report...
Back
Top Bottom