Search results for query: *

1. My CKO the gal vorbak thoughts on set up

So I've somehow cranked up another 200 days training them bit by bit as since I founded them, been going slow I normally build up economy and villages then CKO as they be expensive if you want them to make a hole in the foes lines etc My cardinals (knights) and priests (sergents) are both...
  2. Thoughts on the mod

Ok im not going to say best mod evar!! as its not its damn good and 10/10 from me but others will find flaws etc, I have found an expensieve way to break the game as well more on that later... this post will include my own tidbits of advice etc and - First of all the wiki is your friend use it...
  3. 125 days in from a noob and his impressions

Okay so I've playf the ever loving hell out of the sword of damocles mod, which if you've played the wedding dance mod on the first mount and blade is a good one done in a similar style anyways moving on. _ Visuals are stunning compared to vanillia etc such clarity on the screen and the weapon...
  4. Banner lord

In jest folks calm thy tits So it was floated that Banner lord would be released before this mod was completed... looks like you lose computica lol, hope your doing well mate and looking forward to the full release when ever that will be I have followed mount and blade since it launched I shall...
  5. My ideas for the mod

These are just my random ideas for things to maybe be put into the mod: When your kingdom gets to a certain size the mercenary groups approach you looking to set up 'offices' in your castles and towns and when they do you build facilities for them in your castles and towns and you can hire them...
  6. got a new laptop windows 10

So my mum got me a laptop for christmas its got windows 10 on it so I'll download warband and damocles again (all hail steam lol) and'll let you sll know how it behaves on this OS
  7. speed up faith troop generation

any way to speed up my honour guard to become zealous faster a large amount of my kingdom has accepted the one god and its practiced on a weekly basis at the moment it happens at 3am every morning and I have 50 to do lol I have all my castles, villages and towns with all the faith buildings
  8. Does this current version have an end game?

I'm still quite small in terms of kingdom size and lords, I only sent out for one so far lol but for those who have conquered the entire map do you get and end game credits thing or does some big bad invade, in a way similar to the sadly very dead mod the wedding dance, serioulsy if you own the...
  9. Do you use cheats?

I admit after playing straight with my 801 day campaign that then seemed to give up the ghost I have started using them on my 201 day campaign for example: ctr+L to boost companions to lvl62? Yup I do that ctrl+X on me to get to lvl20 Yup I do that (I don't like to make myself into a god lol)...
  10. Don't ctr+L

So a friend in the same supermarket we both work at is also a player of warband and we got chatting and I mentioned the cheats in the game (the money one has helped me scrape by so many times lol) he mentioned an xp cheat I said I already knew it and used it on my companions to.... specalise...
  11. Bit of advice

So I occupy Angellis castle, Perther, and Hunnundo castle and all the connecting villages just me no other lords atm I'm busy building each village and town up to the max, following the one god, anyways I'm at peace with all the factions took a while to get that far lol anyways bit of advice on...
  12. Game not launching

The game isn't launching fully its through steam, it shows the first two screens but when it gets to the loading screen *blows raspberry*stops and windows says it's encountered an error and windows will notify me yadda yadda yadda any suggestions as I'm approaching 800+ days as the Antarian...
  13. Bit stuck help please

Hello I've got three lords but I can't give them the many fiefs I've took for myself so I can develop them for them to top level then award them to them, and quite a few are top tier but when talking to my counciliors I couldn't find the option to award a fief? Is this a case of not seeing the...
  14. weres this mod up to?

I've been out the loop for ages on this mod were is it up to I'd check the sticked threads but chrome not playing fair today for some reason
  15. How to give my vassels fiefs

Well I've sent out for two vassals and got them but when I want to give them a fief I can't find the option to give them one of the excess fiefs I've got myself, how do I award them a fief without giving them a city which will piss off my other two vassals who only have castles
  16. Problems with windows 8

I tried playing this mod on war band but was disappointed when I couldn't get a army of sword sisters and hired blades double quick, so I could everything I wanted lol great mod though, anyways was playing this on mount and blade original and kept crashing on me, any suggestions, or is it as I...
  17. Think I'm ready?

I'm currently playing mount and blade mod sword of damocles and I'm preparing for the invasion I have the following troops in and this is just my castle I add: Antarian Elite infantry- 250 Heavy infantry Chosen ones- 200 again Heavy infantry only their better armed and armored than the elite...
  18. crash while recruting lords

every time I go to recruit a new lord through my chancellor, he says yes my lady we have enough territory to support 8 more lords and then after that the game crashes, the images are still moving and everything but cant left click to carry on the dialouge any help or advice.
  19. Er lads bit of an issue here I think

Um I think you may need to re-balance some of the units for the next release of this mod that if ones in the works that is, as with only a force of 191 troops I shattered a total of 4-5 bandits armies at once that totaled 834 troops I lost 2 nord veteran archers and another 4 of them were...
  20. Were is the wedding dance mod?

This is probalay the wrong place to post this but I've given up searching the forum for this mod, I'm trying to find out if this has been updated at all, as it is a fantastic mod and I want to play it again.
Back
Top Bottom