Search results for query: *

1. The_BlackThorn

MP Can we please be able to couch pikes and spears as infantry?

As the title says, not being able to hold out your pike towards an incoming horse is a bit silly. Why do we have to poke and get the timing right? It makes Calvary too op against everything without an effective counter.
  2. The_BlackThorn

Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

7 days.. it won’t release until like 4am Wednesday for us I imagine. I’d be happy to be wrong on this though ?
  3. The_BlackThorn

I played skirmish last night from Melbourne and it was fine. Better than China private server. So might also have to do with number of players. I still want AU servers though!!!!
  4. The_BlackThorn

Speculating Delay, Lengthy Read

50$ is fine because the price isn’t going up or down at all. You just get to choose when you wish to purchase... earlier or later. It really is that simple. You are being given extra choice, this is not a funding mechanism to develop the game, it is already fully funded. If they wish they could pull the EA back and develop in private for the next 5 years. There is no financial pressure at all. They just want some community involvement in the final stages from their fans.
  5. The_BlackThorn

I’m in regional Vic on fttn I get a between 100-200 I had 90 once...
  6. The_BlackThorn

Anyone Who has Played the Beta use 1st Person?

They should make it a custom server setting so we can have fp only servers. Then we can use it competively with no disadvantage and enjoy the experience and differences in gameplay it would cause.
  7. The_BlackThorn

beta.taleworlds.com

What sort of bling?
    taleworlds hit me up.
    There are badges next to your name like beta tester, alpha tester, beta tester 20,50,100,250 wins. I assume these will carry over into full release and the many years beyond.
    Unless beta badges are earned all the way through early access too. Then it’s fine I guess
  8. The_BlackThorn

beta.taleworlds.com

I really think @Callum should throw some keys now to forum veterans so they collect some beta badges they otherwise will not be able to get not from a lack of commitment, but from just bad luck. I just got mine yesterday and after having a quick look around at the awards and progression system, these vets should be given that chance to earn some of that early testing bling. I mean there were alpha badges too??? Who got those? Devs and friends and family?
  9. The_BlackThorn

beta.taleworlds.com

Yay I got one and so did one of my gaming Colleagues. Aussies check your junk folder mine got marked as spam.
  10. The_BlackThorn

Dev Blog

Release the kraken...Please?
  11. The_BlackThorn

31st March, wat works

Ah I see ? very clever.
  12. The_BlackThorn

31st March, wat works

You’re not buying it remember? You’ve said so at least twice.

Sorry I had to. I deserve the hate mail I am about to receive. ☮️
  13. The_BlackThorn

Dedicated servers

no dedicated servers is not buying the game

Once is enough. We heard you the first time
  14. The_BlackThorn

Why global illumination 2018 better than 2019

They probably had to wind back the graphics a bit to allow an increase in scale if they deemed that was more important
  15. The_BlackThorn

Building pc for Bannerlord

Theres a game that's in development at the moment and the rec specs for it are 32g ram while min is 16g ram
    Are you getting NVMe? That’s really a must IMHO. The load times are day and night compared to older HDD
  16. The_BlackThorn

yeah 20xx series is a big disappointment .

I have i7-8700k, 32GB RAM 3000 MHz, and Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8GB GDDR5X - for super small case .
    My build -Mini-ITX "No Compromise Build"
    Nice ?
  17. The_BlackThorn

We’ll know soon enough with benchmarks on EA. I have 9600k 16g 3200 ram samsung evo nvme and a nvidia 1060. It’ll do the job fine. Saving up for a nvidia 30xx series as I gave the 20xx series a miss.

I like amd’s and I my last pc was one but I found most of the time the intels just run faster. Hopefully that will change.
  18. The_BlackThorn

Private Servers?

didn't they recently say or somewhere I saw that they have like 50-100 people working for them now? atleast put some of the resources into atleast communicating with us about the private server drama, we have no decent communication with them and posting on the forums and trying to get a response is like praying for a sign from god
    Yes your right they have enough people now they should be able to do this. But as you know it is very very hard to get communication from Taleworlds. It’s always been something they struggle at for some reason. I wish you luck and no hard feelings. I guess we will see soon enough. All indications point to that they are currently focusing on campaign and the beta multiplayer multiplayer. I kinda hope I’m wrong though as I’d like to get into multiplayer a bit more this time round.
  19. The_BlackThorn

Private Servers?

Taleworlds aren’t treating the multiplayer community like ****. They are just finishing what they are currently working on then they’ll get to the bit you want them to work on. Stop being so melodramatic.

I’ll agree the mp community is more than 1% though. That’s just as ridiculous
Back
Top Bottom