Search results for query: *

• Users: NPC99
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NPC99

Resolved Unable to recover clan party during siege

Summary: How to Reproduce: During my siege assault of Zeonica, the leader of one of my parties died. The clan screen shows his party as disbanding: However, I was given no option to replace its leader. In fact the disbanding party is stuck inside Zeonica where I can't access it: AFAIK the game...
  2. NPC99

Global Illumination Tutorial

Good video tutorial on baking global illumination into scenes by MrLowlifelarry:
  3. NPC99

In Progress Faction Recognition Bug

Summary: I recruited the legion of the Betrayed into my faction (Sturgia) and subsequently gave them the fief Vernon Castle. This was then besieged by another independent minor clan (Eleftheroi). I am unable to attack the besiegers because the encyclopaedia claims that I'm not at war with the...
  4. NPC99

In Progress General Custom campaign map crashes on v1.0.0

My custom campaign map was updated from e1.8.1, where it worked, to v1.0.0 where it crashes on loading the game. The only changes I've made from the e1.8.1 version were 1. Loading the map into the v1.0.0 Scene Editor and resaving it (in case things changed between versions); 2. Changing...
  5. NPC99

In Progress Scene Editor Removing campaign map terrain in v1.0.0 crashes Scene Editor

Historically, custom worldmaps were made by removing terrain from Sandbox\Main_map and rebuilding. However, with v1.0.0 removing terrain crashes the editor immediately after bypassing this assert: Removing terrain on my custom campaign map also crashed the Scene Editor (for all I know removing...
  6. NPC99

In Progress Resource Browser Materials RGL Warning Bug

The Editor is very prone to spamming RGL Warnings re materials. Normally, I can reconfigure my assets to stop such warnings, however that wasn't possible in this case, suggesting a bug: I have overridden the materials battania_light_armor_e_alpha_mat and battania_light_armor_e_mat to retexture...
  7. NPC99

In Progress Scene Editor 1.8.0 Heightmap & river problems with a custom Main_map

Prior to 1.8.0, saving a campaign map from the scene editor with the name Main_map resulted in a loss of all of the material maps for each paint layer such that only the default layer was visible in game. With 1.8.0 reloading a saved game retains all the layer detail - only the flora layers fail...
  8. NPC99

In Progress Scene Editor main map snow flowmap bugs

Previously, overriding main_map_snow_flowmap crashed custom campaign maps. This is no longer the case if the custom flowmap is imported from the Resource Browser into "<YourModuleName>\Assets\world_map" with "Do not compress" , "Do not generate mipmaps" and "Don't Degrade" boxes checked...
  9. NPC99

In Progress Scene Editor Vista texture detail albedo disabled

Calradia's campaign map benefits from a detailed ambient occlusion map: By comparison mine is quite bland: If I turn off my rock paint layer and disable the specular on my default paint layer my mountain has no underlying occlusion map: As can be seen from my normals in the same area, the...
  10. NPC99

Resolved Atmosphere Editor Editor is not WYSIWYG for custom worldmaps

Main_map uses one cube map and one scatter map for each hour of a 24 hour cycle. They are in DXGI_Format_BC6H_UF16, which can't be exported by TpacTool, can't be displayed in the editor's texture inspector and can't be loaded into the editor's atmosphere inspector to see their effect on a scene...
  11. NPC99

Resolved Atmosphere Editor Lighting cycle erodes worldmap paint layer normals

Vista textures only supply very limited detail to a campaign map. Accordingly, custom worldmap's are heavily dependant upon paint layer normals. However, these are degraded by changing lighting/atmospheric conditions in game. I prefer my mountains with full normal detailing as per this...
  12. NPC99

OSP Code Source code for Bannerlord Mods

In the interests of sharing code for Bannerlord mods, it would be great collect links to public githubs that are active and up-to-date (as opposed to abandoned on some previous version of Bannerlord). Please post any links in this thread to add to this starter list...
  13. NPC99

Resolved General 1.7.0 crash on loading custom campaign map

Initially, my custom campaign map crashed with XML problems from settlement.xml object already initialised problems. However, I got arounds this problem using HLC's XMLOverrideFix mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3490 Correcting this then resulted in a crash after...
  14. NPC99

Resolved General 1.6.5 Outermesh spikes on custom worldmap

On connecting land edges between a worldmap and its outermesh some script raises the outermesh to crudely mirror any terrain bumps in its parent worldmap at their margins. This is working perfectly in the 1.6.5 editor as can be seen in the following screenshot: However, in game the same map...
  15. NPC99

Resolved Particle Editor 1.6.4 Waterfall hard coded settings

Editing instances of waterfall particle systems I can change spawner shape emissions offsets and emissions rotations for both the emitter and thin splashes to custom settings. However, these revert to preset/prefab original values (unlike other settings customised) after saving and reloading...
  16. NPC99

Resolved Scene Editor 1.6.5 Save render bug

I'm currently vertex painting rivers in a 512x512 version of my campaign map. As its for production only, it just has a white base layer and a blue river layer (won't be the final colour, just a high contrast to expose flaws). However every time I save the map, its render changes from my...
  17. NPC99

Resolved Scene Editor 1.6.5 Worldmap paint layer instability

Prior to 1.6.5 I have worked with a worldmap 16x16 nodes, 105 metres length and 256x256 resolution with 15 paint layers. However, in 1.6.5 I have been forced to reduce the number of paint layers to 8 to avoid totally glitched rendering. Even though the paint layers are stable with 8 layers there...
  18. NPC99

Resolved Scene Editor Worldmap node rendering bug 1.6.5

In game on 1.6.5 a visual bug results in occasional failures to render a node, exposing the sea level system below ground as per this screen shot: Just swivelling the camera restores correct rendering as per the next screenshot: This bug is disconcerting and immersion breaking. Each time there...
  19. NPC99

Resolved Scene Editor Main_map crashing in 1.6.5 if loaded from a mod

Having unresolved crashes on my modded worldmap, I decided to rebuild it from Sandbox Main-map step by step to isolate the problem. So, on 1.6.5, I copied Sandbox Main_map into my mod and tried to load it in game (unmodded) as Main_map from there (no harmony, no MapFix etc). It crashed while...
  20. NPC99

Resolved Scene Editor Loading Main_map crashes Tools in e1.6.2

My editor crashes loading ...\Modules\Sandbox\Main_map in e1.6.2. After verifying both the Tools and Game files on steam, the crash repeated. As normal, your crash uploader fails to send my crash reports with this message: So, I've uploaded the crash zip file here...
Back
Top Bottom