Search results for query: *

1. [BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

I was originally going to try and make this mod myself, but after decompiling a few DLL files I have come to realize that I am way out of my league here.

What I'm asking for is a mod that, when the player character kills/knocks out an enemy, their inventory will be added either directly to the players inventory or added to the random loot obtained after the battle. This way it feels like you had first dibs on the loot from the guys you downed, without just flooding the after battle loot with ALL the high lvl gear.
  2. Loot control file

Try to look in
    Taleworld.campaignSystem->Taleworld.campaignSystem->lootColector
    i didnt really dig in but i think it might be it

I found the file and you may be right. I'll need to comb through it when I get home from work. Thanks much.
  3. Loot control file

Has anyone been able to determine which files control the loots received after battle? I want to try my hand at making a mod that makes the received loot more believable. As it sits right now, you slaughter Sea Raiders all day long and only get 1 or 2 shields even though they all have shields.
  4. About battlefield looting...

I'm using the Floris Expanded module which incorporates Freelancer 1.5 but has battlefield looting disabled. Which files would I need to access and which lines of code need to be changed or inserted to reinstate this? I'm very new to modding and think it would be neat to try my hands at making a...
Back
Top Bottom