Search results for query: *

1. Nila95

Zendar

Yeah they have a lot of lords for their size as well as pretty big armies,
  2. Nila95

Zendar

Is the Merchant Republic of Zendar meant to destroy anything it goes to war with? IT has almost all of Swadia/Nordland and I'm not even a Noble yet :D
  3. Nila95

Ideas & Suggestions

Not sure if this is possible, but I think the ability to buy slaves from city/castle dungeons (that have prisoners) would be pretty cool
  4. Nila95

Emperor Outfit armor bugged

Yeah, saw that thanks :grin:
  5. Nila95

Ideas & Suggestions

Fairly simple idea,
    More stone to break at the quarry, its a bit annoying to have to leave and comeback
  6. Nila95

Bug Reporting HQ

Upgrading vilages adds a square wall with a building completely enclosed, leaving very little entrances, only entrances being narrow gaps between buildings
  7. Nila95

Should I repost it there?
  8. Nila95

Leader Prefix for Agonic Order troops?

Yeah I just really like the Agonic order troops, and their style, also 50 armor for 4 weight is awesome
  9. Nila95

Aww, thats too bad
  10. Nila95

I like the look of this outfit but every now and then, both in battle, in town/tavern and on the visual model in the inventory the textures stretch in different directions
  11. Nila95

The colors are all messed up

Yeah it was bad in my opinion, it hurt my eyes seeing it, far too bright and the red tint was just weird
  12. Nila95

They are my favourite base troops, and I'd like to become an Order, is there a way to do this?
Back
Top Bottom