Search results for query: *

• Users: Crotiz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Crotiz

Updating to beta 1.2.0?

Are patch notes coming or something? I just saw that my game updated to 1.2.0.
  2. Crotiz

Coolest feature scrapped, what is the reasoning behind that?

Probably the coolest feature that the game had to offer, and still it was scrapped. Why? I am a big fan of this game, but it feels so dumbed down. All of these features would've made the game complete for me. Now there is literally nothing to do with a fief, sure you can upgrade it.. But really...
  3. Crotiz

How many hours do you currently have?

Just interested in the amount of time people are putting into the game, I myself somehow have 140 hours..
  4. Crotiz

Loaded a save and teleported across the map.

I was in my fief at Lycaron and when I loaded my save, I teleported to an army that other lords had summoned for a siege across the map.
  5. Crotiz

Temporary fix for snowball effect that has worked for me. (Year 1092 and still going)

This is a stupid "fix" and it's not really a fix. I noticed that my kingdom had a strength of roughly 8000 while other kingdoms had 4-5k. So as soon as my faction declared a war and I felt a steamroll was coming, I simply formed the largest party I could muster (this only works if you have a...
  6. Crotiz

Rebellion?

Is rebellions in the game? If so, how do I start a rebellion against a king while playing in a faction?
  7. Crotiz

Negative food in castles & town causing garrison to die

Exactly like the title says, I left 50 soldiers in a garrison and the food is -4 or something like it is in every single town & castle. When I checked again I only have 37 in my garrison. So people are actually dying due to no food. And there is no way to increase food? Seems like every...
  8. Crotiz

Resolved hired blade is a guard in my city

So I just talked to the guard in my fief at the entrance to the town. This is his response, is it supposed to be like this? :D
  9. Crotiz

Faction leader keeps making castles & towns his own or giving to same people.

So now I am playing as western empire and the king literally have 10 fiefs while the rest are lucky if they have 1. There are 2 others who also have like 7 each, please look at how the AI give out fiefs so that they do not give to the same 3 people all the time. Thank you :)
  10. Crotiz

Changing companion armor?

As title says, is it possible or not? :D
  11. Crotiz

Is it worth doing main questline now?

As title says, anyone know if it's worth or better to just skip for now? As it takes a while to track down all lords.
  12. Crotiz

Need More Info Brother is in Chaikand?

So my brother is always in Chaikand in every campaign I make and I can never talk to him or find him there. Is this being talked about or known at all?
  13. Crotiz

About patch 1.0.4... Seriously taleworlds?

Clickbait title, this patch is absolutely amazing, thank you for the work taleworlds!
  14. Crotiz

Gangs??

Okay so I killed the thugs and waited for their reinforcement.. How am I supposed to beat 21 thugs with 9 men? Anyone have any ideas?
  15. Crotiz

Rebellion?

Hey, is rebellion activated? If so, how do I start it?
  16. Crotiz

Captured my first fief!

About 200 days into the game and the battanians have the western empire almost on their knees.. So I captured my first fief and finally got the king to put it in my name without spending a single influence. Khuzait have completely taken over northern empire How is the campaign map evolving for...
  17. Crotiz

Troop bug

Hey, so this is one bug I found and thought I should share with the devs :D
  18. Crotiz

Influence?

Ok seriously, how do I get influence if I am a vassal? How am I supposed to attack enemy lords with an army of 80?
  19. Crotiz

Beta over

Just played the last game of beta. Thank you all for the fun times! Thanks to taleworlds team!
  20. Crotiz

Early access release?

I have heard from many people that the game will be released 1 day early but I can't find any source of this.. If anyone have information, please send me a link to where I can find the exact release date and time (if possible) Thanks guys!
Back
Top Bottom