Search results for query: *

1. Lord Badfox

Death from old age mod

Is there a possibility to apply the characteristic "death by age" through a mod? I wish I could create a dynasty. I know the feature is in the game but not currently applied. Any advice?
  2. Lord Badfox

stop children mod

Is there a way to stop pregnancies when we want?
  3. Lord Badfox

change stats sword bannerlord

I would like to change the statistics of a sword. Or create a new one. I basically want the sword of the Viking kings. Some help? something like the Warband item edit
  4. Lord Badfox

Remove hero?

As I said. Can a hero be removed in any way? mods? I clarify, I don't want to kill him. I want to delete it, definitely.
  5. Lord Badfox

Uncontrolled pregnancy

Pregnancies have no limit or control. Wives have children even if you are not there. The range is constant, she gives birth and she becomes pregnant again. They should give an option in the dialogues to have a child. This would control and be purely our desire when we have them
  6. Lord Badfox

See all party on the map CTRL + T

If we press CTRL + ALT + T they can see all the units on the map. What was formerly CTRL + T
  7. Lord Badfox

Delete Heroes (mod? console?)

Is there a way to remove a hero from the game? I want to delete my 15 children and only leave 3. With some mod or the developer console maybe
  8. Lord Badfox

SP - General Pregnancy

Hi friends I come to propose a change regarding pregnancy in the game. At this time it is very frequent, it seems correct to me that it be corrected or modified so that we can achieve it through a dialogue with our wife. For example. "I'd like to talk about something" "How about we have an...
Back
Top Bottom