Search results for query: *

1. Stevepunk

Resolved Formation groups mixed up in combat - e1.0.6

Bug Description: Heroes are set to Formation 1 in the Party Menu but in battle they are mixed in with the Cavalry Group (Formation 3). Previously I could press 1 in battle to select only heroes (2 for archers, 3 for cav, etc.), 1 selected everyone so I reloaded and now 1 selects infantry even...
  2. Stevepunk

beta.taleworlds.com

Styo said:
    Crowcorrector said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    We will be targetting different groups over time .

RIP to everyone who selected 'Singleplayer' or 'Both' instead of 'Multiplayer' in the gameplay interests option.

Plot twist, they are only inviting those who selected single player to attract non MP players.

You generally want a range of demographics and hardware.
    Best to just be honest.

Disappointed they didn't list sandbox as a genre though.
  3. Stevepunk

The female thread

Orion said:
    That there is a six year gap between the last reply in yours, buddy. Refrain from doing that again.

To be fair the game is 9.5 yrs old so the info is still relevant  :oops:
  4. Stevepunk

The female thread

Ringwraith #5 said:
    Bontrager said:
    Just thought I'd share an easy way to be female but with male starting bonuses. No tweaking involved.

For some reason when you import a character, everything but the sex is imported. Just start a new male character with the stats you want. Export the character. Start a new female character with the same name and import your male character. You will still be female (and the game will treat you as such) but with male starting bonuses. :smile:
    Alternatively, you can edit the exported .txt file with Notepad and change your stats to anything you want. :wink:

This is the easiest way.
  5. Stevepunk

Intuitive Controls for Combat (More Hotkeys)

Having started playing again recently I have found the controls [still] to not be intuitive at all (I've had this game for many years and enjoyed leading armies, sieges, diplomacy and managing my empire but never 'got' the combat controls). Indeed upon reading reviews for the game both positive...
Back
Top Bottom