Search results for query: *

• Users: FBohler
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FBohler

March is here bois, how's your hype?

We're close to the release of EA, how you're feeling about it?
  2. FBohler

Why is Vlandia mainly yellow instead of red?

Looking at videos and streams, Vlandia main color seems to be yellow most of the time, even when playing against blue factions. I always thought Vlandia main color was red, but I may be wrong. I find a yellow army a bit underwhelming, too happy for my taste ? Can someone explain this?
  3. FBohler

Multiplayer Regions

Just out of curiosity and maybe helping TaleWorlds decide where to place Beta Servers, I would like to know where you are playing from! Forgive me if I left any region out of the poll, but I think almost everyone can relate to some option there.
  4. FBohler

"More realism equals better game" is FALLACY - Change my mind

If the Title isn't clear enough, I'm here to listen to every one of you that thinks that the "More realism equals better game" phrase isn't a fallacy. PS.: please don't use fallacies to try to support another one. Anyone trying to do so will be solemnly ignored.
  5. FBohler

Cloth and hair physics

After TW implemented cloth physics to the horses' manes, I was expecting them to expand this feature by making characters hair and clothes react with physics as well. Is there any indication they are adding physics to hair and clothes? How do you feel about it, is it really needed? Let me know...
  6. FBohler

Current state - Realism

Let's assess the overall perception of 'realism vs fun' of the game based on the media released to this date. Note that this is based on Bannerlord's current state, which is assumed to be the official TW take on Calradia's real world and history. Feel free to post your opinions!
Back
Top Bottom