Search results for query: *

1. Recruiting clans is way too expensive, Warband had a better system

Currently recruiting other clans into your kingdom is ridiculously expensive and I can't imagine how this is supposed to be fun. It's not like money is hard to make, but I'm sitting with 2 million denars in the bank yet nobody I speak to is willing to join my kingdom, saying I don't have enough...
  2. Steppe bandits cripple Khuzait villages

Khuzait villagers are easy targets and steppe bandits are too fast for anyone to catch. This is an issue, as khuzait villagers never get their goods to market - never getting a prosperity boost, and the khuzait kingdom starts the game with a policy that slowly drains a villages hearths...
  3. Persuading lords to join your kingdom is absolutely broken and needs to be fixed

First, it costs literal millions of denars to recruit a lord to your kingdom, if you can pass the speech checks (which aren't too bad, provided you're friends). This is absolutely absurd, how am I supposed to recruit anyone without bankrupting myself? Not to mention, how am I supposed to make...
  4. Rebalancing and suggestions.

AI lords clearly need a buff, but giving them free troops goes against the grain and back to warband doesn't it? Instead, make the policies do more than just free party size which the AI will either fill with chaff or not use at all. Noble Retinues should give the tier 3+ noble clans an elite...
  5. Not playing until kingdom management is implemented and diplomacy is fixed.

Currently in game, all kingdoms have with the same issue: Snowballing armies of starving recruits, massive surplus of influence making it useless, vassals who hate their liege as there is a whopping 15-40 negative relation with losing a fief and no positive, and endless wars. Thanks to the...
  6. SP - General Make parties ignore recruiting looters, bandits and peasants.

Its getting old at this point to see an AI army run around with not only hundreds of recruits, but a considerable number of useless peasants they rescued from bandits and should be, you know, farming, not fighting. Additionally it pains me to see my clan parties running around with peasants...
  7. Make execution a cultural thing.

In lore given to us during the main questline, Battanians took the heads of enemies. If you try this in game, everyone in Battania will hate you, no matter who it is. When playing the game and meeting imperials for the first time, they talk about the barbarians they've killed and the glory...
  8. Stop nerfing things.

Just stop. Focus on completing features like perks, kingdom management, mid-late game, endless wars, feasts, lack of late game armor, lords leaving your kingdom for no reason. The only thing that is acceptable to nerf is council of commons, or remove it completely. No mention of it at all...
  9. Resolved AI defection issues for both player kingdom and AI factions

Summary: 1. Lords who have joined the player faction will leave despite having positive relations (friend +) and possessing land. The same lord was also friends with their old liege but joined the player anyway. 2. Lords who join the player kingdom will not take fiefs with them if they're not at...
  10. SP - General Late game is broken and unplayable

So, after putting a considerable number of hours into the game, as it stands, the late game is broken and completely unplayable without mods. This absolutely needs to be a priority along with perks if TW wants people to keep playing, otherwise its a waste of time until who knows when. I know...
  11. SP - General More notifications for enemy parties

We need more notifications when enemy parties are sighted near fiefs and when they lay siege to towns/castles, not as they are attacking, because that is frankly useless. By the time you can muster an army and arrive, the fief will have already been taken. Currently the only way to find out if...
  12. Lords not bringing fiefs with them after being persuaded to join player kingdom?

So after going through the process of persuading lords to join my kingdom, i got quite a few luckily, but NONE of them brought their fiefs with them. Is this a bug or a feature? Do honorable lords not bring fiefs with them? Interestingly, the game sees my kingdom as a "rebel" faction, and the...
  13. Liege Swords/Uniques could benefit from a buff.

I really like most of the weapons you can receive from kings you are at war with as an independent monarch, but I feel like they are lacking a uniqueness to them. I'm saying this because there's a pretty high chance that by the time you are a sovereign king, you already have the best weapons at...
Back
Top Bottom