Search results for query: *

1. Support

Did the version2.55 ever get released? Or was it abandoned?
  2. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

I went to uhhun village. Talking to elder, I saw option of set a fire on outskirts of the village. I asked him to do so and the fire also appeared on the map. But I couldn't figure out what was it meant for? Has anyone got any experience with this thing?
  3. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

:sad: :cry:
    I want to add combat animations enhancement  to freelancer 1.6 please guide me. If anyone knows.
  4. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

kalarhan said:
    emir512 said:
    Friend! If you read it right, I'm trying to merge freelancer not diplomacy and freelancer latest source was made and tested for 1143 not with any later one. I have diplomacy source for 1168 with many brand new features.
    I mentioned diplomacy as it has freelancer merged on it, but you could also use other mods as your base. Floris, Freelancer (full modsys, not the modmerger), etc. There are some newer updates on the mod forums for 1.166+ version, so you could check them and talk to the devs (modders) to ask for the source.

But of course if you want to do it manually that is a option as well. Note that is unlike your game will run well if you use 1.143 modsys with the current engine (1.16:cool:, so you will need a old game version as well.
    Thnx for the help and suggestions bro.
    One last and little question. If I use floris source, it may contain new items. Maybe, I don't know. Do some of the items not need external textures or if I compile floris, will it work by simply replacing the native module with floris.txt files adding no external textures? I know its a stupid question but I don't know it yet.
  5. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

kalarhan said:
    emir512 said:
    I used wreck with ms 1143,

1) why are you using old 1.143? Most recent version is 1.166/1.168. Wreck already comes with a new version of modsys (and converted to the tool syntax)

2) if all you want is to merge diplomacy with native, why not look for the diplomacy mod source? 4.2 or 4.3 (check mod forum)
    Friend! If you read it right, I'm trying to merge freelancer not diplomacy and freelancer latest source was made and tested for 1143 not with any later one. I have diplomacy source for 1168 with many brand new features.
    Anyways, the main problem is that I can't merge it means that I don't know how to merge it. If this gets settled, I'm planning to merge my favorite osps to make a small mod with features I like the most and that's the full explanation of my problem.
    Thnx.
  6. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I used wreck with ms 1143, modmerger with additions , freelancer mm source

bfr adding freelancer files, compilation succeeded every time but after adding, it failed. See this. :cry:

*** Warband Refined & Enhanced Compiler Kit (W.R.E.C.K.) version 1.0.0 ***
    Please report errors, problems and suggestions at http://lav.lomskih.net/wreck/

Loading module...C:\Documents and Settings\SALEH KAKAR\Desktop\ModSys\Module_sys
    tem 1.143\util_scripts.py:84: UserWarning: Error injecting code into: party_give
    _xp_and_gold
      warnings.warn("Error injecting code into: %s" % (cur_directive[1]) )
    DONE.
    Loading plugins... DONE.
    Checking module syntax... DONE.
    Allocating identifiers... DONE.
    Compiling module... FAILED.
    MODULE simple_triggers AGGREGATOR ERROR:
    failed to compile simple trigger #111
      command [1530, 2, <trp.player[#360287970189639680]>, 'itm_trade_bread'] compil
    ation fails in simple_trigger(#111).repeat_trigger(1.0) on line 14
        failed to parse operand 'itm_trade_bread' for operation troop_add_item in si
    mple_trigger(#111).repeat_trigger(1.0) on line 14
          illegal reference `itm.trade_bread`

COMPILATION FAILED.

The following warnings were generated during compilation:
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_sword
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_axe
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_spear
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_club
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_battle_axe
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_arrows
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_bolts
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_short_bow
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_crossbow
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_throwing_daggers
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_saddle_horse
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_shield
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_staff_no_attack
      duplicate entity found: itm.tutorial_staff
      duplicate entity found: itm.voulge
      duplicate entity found: s.npc2_kingsupport_2
      duplicate entity found: s.npc4_turn_against
      duplicate entity found: s.comment_you_were_defeated_allied_unfriendly
      duplicate entity found: s.comment_you_were_defeated_allied
      duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_pitiless
      duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_cunning
      duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_sadistic
      duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_goodnatured
      duplicate entity found: s.rebellion_agree_upstanding
      duplicate entity found: s.score
      duplicate entity found: s.routed
      duplicate entity found: s.wife
      duplicate entity found: s.husband
      duplicate entity found: s.father
      duplicate entity found: s.mother
      duplicate entity found: s.daughter
      duplicate entity found: s.son
      duplicate entity found: s.sister
      duplicate entity found: s.brother
      duplicate entity found: s.trade_explanation_dates
      duplicate entity found: s.s15
      duplicate entity found: s.he
      duplicate entity found: s.she
      duplicate entity found: s.s12
      duplicate entity found: s._family_
      duplicate entity found: s.whereabouts_unknown
      duplicate entity found: s.betrothed

Press any key to continue . . .

please help me out.
    not the problem of wreck as it is also failing if I try with ordinary build module.bat  :twisted:

Plus if someone has free time, will he merge ms 1143 with freelancer just to test what's the problem, mm source freelancer is available at moddb.com
    Thnx if u help me and no prblm if u don't.
  7. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Cpt. Nemo said:
    Jesus_Targaryen said:
    How do you attack a village?  I thought you could only raid them.
    1. What do you mean? You can raid them, or force them to give you supplies.
    Yes, villages can only be raided but if you raid with a few soldiers in your party, they'll fight with you.
    The menu tells this itself either they'll fight or just be frightened and run.
    I experienced this in wfas and hope that it'll be in wb also.
    Although its a fight yet if you win, the village will be raided.
    Plus why don't you try gaining experience by killing more and more bandits?
    Sea raiders are a good option, I think.
  8. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Please someone see the following steps and tell if I'm wrong somewhere.

After setting up python, downloaded modsys 1143 modmerger framework, freelancer 1.51 modmerger source.

1. In module_info.py,  selected correct path. Then, test compiled, succeeded.

2. Copied modmerger files into moule system folder.

3. Installed modmerger using installer.py, then in MM options file, changed the written version 1127 to 1143,  added "freelancer", ( by taking cursor at end of "mymod1" and pressing enter thus writing it on the next line).

4. Test compilation, succeeded this time too.

5. Copied freelancer_*.py files to module system folder.

6. Test compilation and Oh My God, a ton of errors.

Did I get wrong somewhere or freelancer files need to be modified? Please answer if you have experience with modmerger framework. Thanks in advance.
  9. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

File "C:\Documents and Settings\SALEH KAKAR\Desktop\mb_warband_module_system_1
    165\Module_system 1.165\module_scripts.py", line 19840, in <module>
        (party_set_marshall, ":eek:ld_marshall_party", 0),
    NameError: name 'party_set_marshall' is not defined

Please tell me whats wrong.
    this is the error from build module.bat
  10. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Well, in my way, I always sell the enterprises, once I get settled in a nice town and this has always been my turning point in game.
  11. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

homicuda said:
    1. If u are using only morghs than begin your own troop tree from swadian/vaegir/etc recruits
    for example:
    swadian recruit upgrades to swadian militia/custom unit 2
    vaegir recruit upgrades to vaegir militia/custom unit 2
    You hire recruits from other kingdoms in your villages and upgrade them into your custom troops. But i highly reccomend to use module system and make all correctly. There is guide about hiring  custom troops in own kingdom.

2. OSP is very easy to employ. write "load_mod_resouce = "osp name here" " in your module.ini and add item with help of morghs (copy item and then change meshes, flags, etc). Or you can easily add items with help of MS.

One thing you should know. MS is not a Python. It has it's own language and it is not very hard to learn. Only compiler is  real python.

Hope my answers were enougth for u :smile:

Thnx. But still..... Just need a link about the guide of custom troops if u don't mind. Please  :wink:
  12. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I need an answer to these three QUESTIONS with some bg info. Wonder if some smart person is able to do so.

1. I can create a whole troop tree using morgh's tools but how to get them recruited from my kingdom's villages?

2. If I want to combine several osp sources, kits etc, which is the easiest way to do so without having to read and write tooooo much?

Need to make clear that I don't know python,  have beginners knowledge about modsys, :oops: and so , currently mod for my own enjoyment.

Answering me is not an obligation but if you're willing, I won't stop You from this as it ain't harmful.  :grin:
  13. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Yes order is important. Order determines which troops will fight in the beginning. So you should have the best ones on top. The companion should be at bottom so that he won't fight and get wounded. Wounded companions don't contribute in party skills until they recover again.
  14. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

There are no relationship penalties for raiding caravans as they only belong to a kingdom not towns and for enterprises, you should really use them wisely and you'll earn a lot. E.g. making velvel in the vaegir town Rivacheg always gives900+d/ week similarly making tools in Curaw gives 250+ and making ale from grain always gives at least 90+ profit. But Rivacheg is important as it earns almost equal to a small fief. You should always place enterprises where the related raw material is cheaper.  :cool:
  15. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Honor goes only if you attack parties with whom you are at peace. Even if u attack war parties.
  16. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

You can always attack caravans and farmers of only other factions. No matter at war or peace.But not of your own faction either vassal or king
  17. SP Native Evlat 1.21

Friend your mod went good in the beginning. I was just testing it all the way. I dropped Asalit in jelkala took velvet and then went to veluca where she drunk and fell. Then I was asked to take her to Jeremus in Iyidinah village I went there and talked to jeremus "I and my soldiers are injured". Asalit is healed. Now what? even I made profit of 10,000d and went to Rezalit but he doesn't say anything special. Please help.
Back
Top Bottom