Search results for query: *

1. Kaptain Cnuckles

SP - General Pushing Each Beta's Crash Fixes to the Respective Stable Branches as Hotfixes

In a previous suggestion, I highlighted that Beta branches tend to be exceptionally buggy (which says a lot due to the game already being an EA state but I digress). It's most players' big deterrent for serious playthroughs on those branches. However, those betas usually come with loads of crash...
  2. Kaptain Cnuckles

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Minor Phrasing Tweak for the "Authority" Leadership Perk

I'd like to propose a tiny little description tweak to the Authority perk in Leadership. Should clarify it a bit better, and without a need for any parenthesis. "Town garrison is 20% more effective (for security)." > "Town garrison affects security 20% more."
  3. Kaptain Cnuckles

SP - General Creating an "Alpha" Branch for Features, and Using Beta Branches for Bug Fixes

Currently, the beta branches are a test bed for new bug fixes. They also come with many features, which often run a risk of creating more bugs than the branch tries to fix. What I was thinking is an "alpha" branch to put features on instead, with the alpha having any fixes that moment's current...
Back
Top Bottom